Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Garfield

Offensive and abrupt. Documented another patients notes in my file resulting in a bill for a procedure I did not receive. Rudest man I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I found this doctor rude and insulting and would never go there again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I would not go to the doctor unless you want to be overcharged and treated poorly by his staff. They force you to pay the bill in full prior to leaving and prior to billing the insurance company. My insurance spoke to them in regards to the bill and notified them they coded the treatment incorrectly and tried to educate them on how to re-do the bill so that they could be paid in full and refund me the overpayment they forced me to pay. The doctors office refused-citing that they had a form (that they force you to sign prior to any treatment) that allows them to bill in full for anything the insurance does not pay. Well the insurance would pay if only the incompetent morons in the office would code the bill correctly-but no-they are too lazy and just do not care on how they treat the patient. UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE OVERCHARGED-DO NOT-UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Garfield had a wonderful bedside manner! He was knowledgeable of my symptoms and what I was going thru! The staff was very small but very sweet and personal and extremely helpful in explaining things to me about my new insurance as well my after care instructions!!!!! Wonderful office staff and Doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Doctor performed minor surgery without mentioning the additional charge and asking for permission to do it. When confronted after the bill arrived, the staff was very unhelpful and rude, and no solution was offered.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Marc A. Garfield's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)