Ratings for Dr. Allan W. HO

I had an approximately 20cm big ovarian cyst. Dr.Ho recommended me to have a bikini cut when all the other doctors told me that a large cut on the belly was the only choice. There was a cancer expert asked me to sign a consent form which stated to have the ovarian cyst remove with my left side ovary which scares me!! The surgery that Dr.Ho provided went extremely well and it only leaves a 6cm cut. I highly recommended Dr.Ho !

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

When I was told I required surgery, I was referred to Doctor Ho. I was scared but relieved after meeting the doctor. He was professional, kind, and very caring; he patiently explained the surgical procedure to me and took his time to answer all my questions. My surgery was scheduled for 6/21/16 and went extremely well. The doctor was there for me before and after the operation. He is a wonderful person and a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

no respect of people! sarcastic! treat people like nobody unless they look like they are from the upperclass! absolutely ashamed of profession!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I don't know if he's any good or not because I just sat in an overcrowded waiting room being forced to listen to a potty training huggies ad on a loop for an hour and a half, only to be told it would be another hour to see him and that this is standard booking procedure, not a fluke for the day. So eff it, if he cares this little before I even see him, how great is he going to be in the operating room?

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Ho is a phenomenal doctor. He spends time with his patients to help you get or stay healthy. He shows a genuine interest in you as a patient. Dr. Ho sees patients with and without insurance. He is truly dedicated to healthcare and well being of patients.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Ho is great with his patients, compassionate and kind. Gives more than enough attention per visit and really makes you feel taken care of. I highly recommend this Ob/gyn doc!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Allan W. HO's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)