You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cindy Kruschel

Dr. Kruschel is wonderful. Her staff, however, is terrible. I have been to the office several times and every time - I have found them to be rude and unwelcoming. I feel very uncomfortable when I go to this office, which is a shame because as mentioned before... Dr. Kruschel is great!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Cindy herself is a wonderful, friendly doctor. Her staff however is awful. Every time I go, I feel unwelcome by them. The last time I was there, I actually wanted to leave, I felt so uncomfortable. I really hope that Dr. Kruschel reads the comments, and does something about it, otherwise she'll end up losing patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Cindy is awesome and the girls that work there are cheerful, more than helpful and have always submitted to our Insurance companies which can be a hassle doing it on our own.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Kruschel is an excellent Optometrist. She is caring and understanding and is well informed. Her office is well run and the staff are friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Everything was and continues to be great. Dr. Cindy is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The staff have always been helpful and continue to give great service.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Everyone here is helpful and they don't gouge you on eyewear.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Always a lovely person

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr Cindy is a lovely Doctor, however her staff are incompetent and rude and are never helpful to you. We have full coverage with our benefits and her staff would never bother to check before we paid.. if she had helpful staff we would return. We will take our business elsewhere purely because of her staff..

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. cindy Kruschel is very helpful...have been seeing her since we lived in the area the last 18 years, she puts you at ease and is not trying to sell you expensive frames like Iris eye center. She is most impressive.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I love Cindy Kruschel she is so pleasant and funny. We have been going to her for 10 years now that we have been in Okotoks. My two kids also really like her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Cindy Kruschel's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kruschel is wonderful. Her staff, however, is terrible. I have been to the office several times and every time - I have found them to be rude and unwelcomin..."

October 29, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1S0" to "T1S 1A5". Address has been updated from "None" to "27 McRae Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039382191".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cindy herself is a wonderful, friendly doctor. Her staff however is awful. Every time I go, I feel unwelcome by them. The last time I was there, I actually ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cindy is awesome and the girls that work there are cheerful, more than helpful and have always submitted to our Insurance companies which can be a hassle doi..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kruschel is an excellent Optometrist. She is caring and understanding and is well informed. Her office is well run and the staff are friendly and helpful. I..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything was and continues to be great. Dr. Cindy is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The staff have always been helpful and continue to give great serv..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Everyone here is helpful and they don't gouge you on eyewear."

September 5, 2014