Ratings for Dr. Cindy Kruschel

I'm very surprised at some of the negative comments I have read regarding her staff as I have ALWAYS found them to be cheerful, helpful and very knowledgeable. I have gone to other optometrist offices in Okotoks shopping for frames and they are by far the best. I have met Dr. Umscheid and he is great and thorough as well. I would recommend this office as the ladies and both doctors are wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Kruschel is a lovely person. She is very bight and has a wonderful personality. However, her staff is not welcoming. The front office gives off a negative environment due to the staff at the front desk. Once in the examination room with Dr. Kruschel the atmosphere changes into a bright positive environment. Her staff needs to be more welcoming, friendly, and happy. Other than her staff I would highly recommend Dr. Kruschel

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Kruschel is wonderful. Her staff, however, is terrible. I have been to the office several times and every time - I have found them to be rude and unwelcoming. I feel very uncomfortable when I go to this office, which is a shame because as mentioned before... Dr. Kruschel is great!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Cindy herself is a wonderful, friendly doctor. Her staff however is awful. Every time I go, I feel unwelcome by them. The last time I was there, I actually wanted to leave, I felt so uncomfortable. I really hope that Dr. Kruschel reads the comments, and does something about it, otherwise she'll end up losing patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Cindy is awesome and the girls that work there are cheerful, more than helpful and have always submitted to our Insurance companies which can be a hassle doing it on our own.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Kruschel is an excellent Optometrist. She is caring and understanding and is well informed. Her office is well run and the staff are friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Everything was and continues to be great. Dr. Cindy is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The staff have always been helpful and continue to give great service.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Everyone here is helpful and they don't gouge you on eyewear.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Always a lovely person

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr Cindy is a lovely Doctor, however her staff are incompetent and rude and are never helpful to you. We have full coverage with our benefits and her staff would never bother to check before we paid.. if she had helpful staff we would return. We will take our business elsewhere purely because of her staff..

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014