Ratings for Dr. Ashis Chawla

The finest Urologist Canada has to offer. Professional, caring and extremely intelligent. Outstanding bedside manners. Dr Chawla is the definition of what a doctor is/should be. Thank you Dr. Chawla!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I am a female and had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Chawla. His assisting nurse was great at calming the anxious me down. She injected the gel, which was a bit stingy and uncomfortable, and the rest was a piece of cake. First, the doctor inserted some rubber tube. I did not feel anything at all! Then, the camera stick went in through that tube, so no metal against the tissue lining. It took 2 minutes to check the bladder, which was fine, and so my irritation was mostly on the outside. Also, the nurse checked my temperature after the procedure when I asked, found a bit of a fever and let the doctor know so he included it in the report. Should be helpful in investigation of lower abdomen pain. Overall, the procedure was fast and relatively comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Thank you Dr. Chawla. With God guided this man and his team, my surgery was successful. Making a speedy recovery. I was due for surgery with a later date (with another surgeon), which was undoable for me because of the amount of pain I was suffering so Dr. Chawla accommodated me into his schedule with a sooner surgery schedule. Him and his team visited me multiple time after the surgery to make sure I was ok. Thank you so much! I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with urology

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Absolutely delighted with the professionalism, friendliness, and caring of Dr. Chawla.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My husband had a prostatectomy done in Oct 2013 by Dr Chawla. Needless to say, my husband was a bundle of nerves. Fortunately, he found the Dr very knowledgeable and caring. He still sees him for follow-up visits and he always takes the time to listen to my husband's concerns. WELL DONE Dr Chawla, keep up the good work!! Wish I could find a Specialist as caring as you are.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr Chawla is a very patient doctor.Very kind.Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I underwent prostate cancer surgery with him and everything went great. Great team as well.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

A good doctor.He treated me for a very large kidney stone and everything went perfect.Very attentive.He called my home afterwards when I had questions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Chawla is a resourceful and experienced doctor. He listens carefully and takes his time to fully explain his diagnosis and the steps needed to help his patients. Personally, he has helped me three different times in areas that other doctors were not able to. His staff are also very helpful and you feel that you have the support of three doctors rather than one. It is well worth your time to see him. I am a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I always feel like I am in good hands with Dr Chawla. I trust his opinion and feel he is very thorough.My questions are always answered by him and his staff and I feel they care about my well being.I am always pleased that when I call for an appointment I can get one within a reasonable time period.Excellent Specialist doctor, excellent clinic, excellent care..

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017