Dr. Ashis Chawla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashis Chawla

Dr Chawla is absolutely amazing! Always there for me. I’ve never had a doctor who pays such good attention to detail.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Probably one of the worse physicians I’ve been referred to so far. One his receptionist is absolutely rude. Two the moment you see the Dr, he’s really nice but if you ask questions about anything he turns them down and spends at most 5 mins with you. Really poor bed side manners if I have to sum it up.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

One of the worse physicians I've met. He did my cystoscopy and made it very uncomfortable . Did not explain the procedure or anything. He did it quickly and then left. No bed size manners. Horrible

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I saw Dr Chawla for a prostrate problem. He was kind and professional. He was very patient as I had many questions. He has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I suffered from a painful kidney stone for several weeks. Dr. Chawla brought me into hospital to have me treated quickly. He was very kind. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Amazing experience. Reception team were very friendly and this is extremely important! I felt exceptionally welcomed by the staff and that improved my trust in the care from the clinic. Dr. Chawla is patient and kind. Punctual with appointments and takes time to explain his care. Thank you for the wonderful care!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

The finest Urologist Canada has to offer. Professional, caring and extremely intelligent. Outstanding bedside manners. Dr Chawla is the definition of what a doctor is/should be. Thank you Dr. Chawla!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I am a female and had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Chawla. His assisting nurse was great at calming the anxious me down. She injected the gel, which was a bit stingy and uncomfortable, and the rest was a piece of cake. First, the doctor inserted some rubber tube. I did not feel anything at all! Then, the camera stick went in through that tube, so no metal against the tissue lining. It took 2 minutes to check the bladder, which was fine, and so my irritation was mostly on the outside. Also, the nurse checked my temperature after the procedure when I asked, found a bit of a fever and let the doctor know so he included it in the report. Should be helpful in investigation of lower abdomen pain. Overall, the procedure was fast and relatively comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Thank you Dr. Chawla. With God guided this man and his team, my surgery was successful. Making a speedy recovery. I was due for surgery with a later date (with another surgeon), which was undoable for me because of the amount of pain I was suffering so Dr. Chawla accommodated me into his schedule with a sooner surgery schedule. Him and his team visited me multiple time after the surgery to make sure I was ok. Thank you so much! I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with urology

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Absolutely delighted with the professionalism, friendliness, and caring of Dr. Chawla.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017