Ratings for Dr. Patricia J. Barbala

She is a caring and concerned doctor who is a very good listener. Her staff at the chowchilla office at times can be slow, but overall do well.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I agree with the other poster about Dr Barbala being the best doctor. She had treated me for the last two years and I have never had a better doctor. The staff and service was amazing and Dr Barbala is thorough in her exams and truly cares about her patients. The practice in Madera where she worked was sold and I cannot locate her. I have to say she is the best and I am desperatly searching for her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Barbala was my doctor in Madera at another practice. Dr. Barbala is by far the best doctor I have ever met although it has been hard to locate her after she has left the other practice as they would not provide any information of her whereabouts. Dr. Barbala has a fantastic bedside demeanor and takes time to ask questions. She also makes sure to run tests to make sure she provides the right diagnosis. It is very hard to find a dr. like dr. Barbala these days. she is a dr. that actually cares about her patients.I had been going to dr's for years with different ailments and on my very first visit with dr. barbala she found that I had a heart defect while I was in for the flu! she referred me to a specialist who fixed the problem. she is fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009