Ratings for Dr. Wayne R. Hemphill

Extremely helpful to families and assists well with occupational therapists in the area to try to improve eye control and tracking issues. The staff and Dr. Hemphill are amazing at what they do and provide a phenomenal level of care to their patients.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

We have be using Dr Hemphill for our eye care for 15+ years and have always been happy with the quality of care. We enjoy the personal care and concern that he expresses. It is great to have a Dr with a personality who slows down long enough to engage with the patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I was referred to this doctor by another to have a specific test done. I had a huge amount of difficulty in getting someone to return my phone calls or even call to discuss the test that I had done. I had been considering switching to this doctor, but never could get anyone to return my calls so I've decided not to. Never met the doctor. When I went in to do the test the staff did it. I was not very impressed with the staff. Although they were civil, something about them seemed off and they seemed quick to get me out of there. I wouldn't recommend a doctor who's staff can't return phone calls. It took me 3 weeks of calling to get someone on the phone to find out when I could come in.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Wayne R. Hemphill's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente