You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James Moghtader

James Moghtader is THE worst doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. He wrongfully diagnosed me and gave me the wrong meds. I left even more depressed than i already was. DO NOT SEE HIM

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been with Dr.Moghtader for about a year. I feel very comfortable talking to him. He and my therapist cordinate treatment. He takes the time to listen and asks questions. Although we don't have a perfect combo of meds yet, I feel very fortunate that he is my doctor

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr Moghtader is an excellent doctor. Even though he has a pretty big practice, he always responded to my calls within 24 hours...usually by the end of the day and always spent the full time with me. He helped me get out of a really dark place and helped me accept my diagnosis...finally after being diagnosed and on and off meds with 4 docs. I 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

flag | Submitted April 13, 2006

Dr. Moghtader is extremely smart and sensitive, and he really listens to symptoms and adjusts meds accordingly. I would recommend him to anyone. He's an excellent psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2005

Dr. James Moghtader's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners
Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "James Moghtader is THE worst doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. He wrongfully diagnosed me and gave me the wrong meds. I left even more depressed than i..."

October 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=9457'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 18, 2014