Ratings for Dr. Donald Mac Diarmid

excellent dr. i have seen him few times and always come back for my family doctor

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I'm very happy to be a patient of his - he's an exceptional good MD! Thank you doctor, for your help in the past!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have seen it a few times for myself and my children. He always did an excellent diagnosis and agree with a previous post, my children never cried !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

How does anyone know that these are not bogus reviews and ratings? Can he actually write in all these reviews himself? You know for sure that the review dated October 21 2009 was not self serving, as these facts can be verified by following the link. Also, why did he change the spelling of his last name!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

He has displayed sincerity and has been very helpful on many visits though the last three years.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Macdiarmid for several years as are my children and other family members.Dr M is an acceptional Dr and has helped me through some serious medical problems i have had.Thank you Dr Macdiarmid for your profesionalism and caring ways. TM

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have used DR. Mcdiarmid numerous times as I am waiting to get a family doctor in my area. I would like to thank Dr. Macdiarmid for his guidance and professional advice. Very straightforward and empathetic. Thank you for seeing me within such a short timeframe in a busy walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

very good, but his waiting room is usually packed and takes a while to see him. He's the doc for alot of our neighbours on our street and all really like him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

dr.macd looked after my father who had terminal cancer. He showed a great deal of knowlege and compassion during this difficult time in our lives. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

excellent doctor, the only one who has examined my child without having her cry! Very pleasant and knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010