Ratings for Dr. Heitham Gheriani

Dr. Gheriani is the best specialist we ever met. He was trustworthy and his diagnosis was reliable and true. Prior to Dr. Gheriani we talked to many other doctors. However only Dr. Gheriani’s advice helped my father. Now my father’s ear infection, which he has had for a few years is finally starting to heal. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Gheriani.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Great doctor. Best of the best. Very professional, helpful, informative, and super patience, Thank you Dr. Gheriani. You’re always the best.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Thank-you Dr. Gheriani! You were professional, helpful and informative throughout my diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I can't say enough thank you for your Support DR Gheriani

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I can't say enough good things about this Dr! Litteraly gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

If I could leave a million stars for Dr. Gheriani and his staff I would! Amazing doctor! Patient, kind, has a sense of humour and is so good at his job! He changed the quality of my life and I owe him everything. If you can see Dr. Gheriani, consider yourself to be in great hands!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Gheriani and Farzana (staff) are absolutely amazing people......simply the very best. Together they literally saved and changed my life for the better. Dr. Gheriani surgically corrected a my very severe deviated septum from an old traumatic injury allowing me a greatly improved quality of life. They truly are two of the most compassionate angels I have ever met. I LOVE these people!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Gheriani is the BEST! He fixed my deviated septum while providing an unprecedented level of care and compassion. He takes the time to answer any questions and address any concerns his patients have - even if he's emailed well into the evening. Thank you so much for your care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Gheriani is a very understanding caribg and compassionate doctor. So with her staff. I thank him for all his concerns about my health.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Heitham Gheriani is one of the kindest and caring specialist my son has ever had. He is professional and takes time to really know his patients. He went above and beyond his profeprofessional duty to make sure my son, who is profoundly complicated medically, had all the best and needed after care from a perfectly executed nose surgery. If only all doctors were like him. What a different world we would have. Imagine. Thank you Dr. Gheriani, we are forever GRATEFUL to you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017