Ratings for Dr. Heitham Gheriani

Thank-you Dr. Gheriani! You were professional, helpful and informative throughout my diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I can't say enough thank you for your Support DR Gheriani

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I can't say enough good things about this Dr! Litteraly gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

If I could leave a million stars for Dr. Gheriani and his staff I would! Amazing doctor! Patient, kind, has a sense of humour and is so good at his job! He changed the quality of my life and I owe him everything. If you can see Dr. Gheriani, consider yourself to be in great hands!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Gheriani and Farzana (staff) are absolutely amazing people......simply the very best. Together they literally saved and changed my life for the better. Dr. Gheriani surgically corrected a my very severe deviated septum from an old traumatic injury allowing me a greatly improved quality of life. They truly are two of the most compassionate angels I have ever met. I LOVE these people!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Gheriani is the BEST! He fixed my deviated septum while providing an unprecedented level of care and compassion. He takes the time to answer any questions and address any concerns his patients have - even if he's emailed well into the evening. Thank you so much for your care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Gheriani is a very understanding caribg and compassionate doctor. So with her staff. I thank him for all his concerns about my health.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Heitham Gheriani is one of the kindest and caring specialist my son has ever had. He is professional and takes time to really know his patients. He went above and beyond his profeprofessional duty to make sure my son, who is profoundly complicated medically, had all the best and needed after care from a perfectly executed nose surgery. If only all doctors were like him. What a different world we would have. Imagine. Thank you Dr. Gheriani, we are forever GRATEFUL to you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Gheriani is an exceptionally skillful and professional surgeon. What is even beyond his profession is his character of kindness, compassion and reliability as a nice man. The journey of searching for a reliable doctor/surgeon is a long one for me. I have been through an ineffective septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery by a conservative doctor three years before, so I know how difficult to find the RIGHT doctor. Before I was treated by Dr. Gheriani, I doubted whether I will ever be cured. I have visited another three doctors in Vancouver. They either don’t care enough about their patients or failed to show their professionalism. One ENT doctor operates his plastic surgery clinic most of his time. Another doctor who can’t wait to offer his special operation for a fee. Following eight months long wait, Dr. Gheriani gave me a very successful surgery. What makes me respect him even more was how he treated me in the emergency circumstances. Days after the surgery, due to my sensitivity to the splints, I went St. Paul’s ER twice with unstoppable nose bleeding. One almost leads me to transfusion. Dr. Gheriani was out of town for operations. However, both times he immediately answered my phone, instructed me to ER and did his best to contact with the doctor on duty. The last time he arranged me to stay in hospital for three days for observation and visited me every single night even he did five surgeries in that busy week. Unfortunately, one ER doctor complicated my situation by burning the wrong bleeding points. The following two months, Dr. Gheriani showed me great compassion, met me every week and treated me until I fully recover. He made and kept his promise to make me recover the best he can. To know a person well needs time. I met Dr. Gheriani eight times during two months, probably more frequent than other patients. What I see a great person with superb medical skills. I hold enormous gratitude and respect to this doctor and won’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Thank goodness I met Dr. Gheriani. His surgery changed my life. After decades of being unable to breathe through my nose, my quality of life now far surpasses even my wildest expectations pre-surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Gheriani to anyone who has unresolved sinus issues as he was very efficient at diagnosing my underlying problems, plotting a course of action and executing said plan through his remarkable skills as a surgeon. He's the man.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017