Ratings for Dr. Mark Thiessen

In my experience, a first class GP...very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

The sad part about this forum regarding the recent news is that NO ONE has mentioned the real victim --- his staff whom he tried to record. That's the real victim.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Thiessen has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He has always been professional, caring and always available. Last year I was going through a difficult time both physically and personally. He was so supportive and looked after my health needs and took the time to help with me through a serious personal issue. He recommended a spiritual publication that guided me through a very rough couple of months. I could not have recovered so quickly without his help and guidance. We all make poor decisions during our life but if you take total responsibility and make an effort to make things right it sure does say a lot about you. Dr. Thiessen has obviously been forgiven by his family, friends and most of his patients. If he has patients that want to move on so be it, but for the rest of us please do not take away such a understanding and caring family physician.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

is Dr. Thiessen available? We want to make an appt. but ph. line is busy

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Thiessen delivered all 4 of my children and supported our health for years. He was always punctual, caring, and very good at diagnosing odd things and resolving them. I was shocked to see him in the paper and yet I still think he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Always seemed helpful and caring when I had to come in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Mental illness can make people do and say things they would not ordinarily do. I hope Dr Thiessen gets the help and support he needs to get better.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I have been stuffing either some serious pain for months, in and out trips to the hospital Emerg and doctors couldn't find a problem. Thiessen was the first that suggested something that turned out to really help. He has been helpful and always very understanding of my needs and is one of the first doctors to make me feel like I'm actually being listened to. Media portrays things in ways that will make a person seem negative, it's their job. Don't forget he is a human being as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

More has gone on than a simple mistake... This ma should no longer treat people... He has No Respect for others... Cannot be trusted

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I think whomever chooses to see him again are seriously disturbed! A person should not be allowed to film others genitals without their permission and it's disgusting! How do we know he doesn't set up a camera in the exam room! How would the chaperone know! The College of Physicians should never let him back so he can't do it again! It is not right and just because their is a shortest of drs people will risk their privacy for that!what will a doctor get away with next!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017