Ratings for Dr. Mark Thiessen

This man is a real sweet talker, but after years of seeing him I still have all the same health problems I did when he got back from his probation. The man is an incompetent phoney who I caught lying to me about the recurrence rates for my conditions, to say nothing of the fact he should have been jailed for his crimes.

Submitted February 15, 2018

Outstanding service, thoughtful ,attentive, caring, very knowledgeable and current with medical developments, listens, make you feel like a person and not just another goat lined up out the door!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

This doctor was reprimanded by the College of Physician's and Surgeons for spying on his staff while in the bathroom. And it was not his first offense. It is unbelievable that he is still able to practice medicine. DO NOT go to this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Careing , intuitive , punctual and polite. I’d highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Thiessen is wonderful and very up to date in his approach to medicine. I would highly recommend him and his clinic to anyone looking for a pro.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Thiessen was our family doctor for many years in Victoria. He is a great doctor. He listens to you. He offers valuable advice. We wish we could have taken him with us when we moved to the mainland. He is a genuine person. He spends a lot of time listening to you. We miss you doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I have been with dr.thiessen for 21 years and have absolutely no complaints.i find him reliable ,helpful and punctual.i am of the opinion that any professional,whether he is a doctor,a rocket scientist or the president of a country,as long as he is doing a good job,his private live or his sexual references are not my business.unless of course the actually influence his professional knowledge and abilities.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Every appointment I have with Dr. Thiessen is always 10/10 as he exceeds my expectations with every visit. I am very happy with him as my medical doctor and continually feel he is helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Always understanding and helpful, been my family doctor my whole life. Amazing job. -Jaden schroetter.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Thiessen for 12 years. He is always caring and listens to understand. He is an amazing doctor. He is always on time and tries to provide holistic approaches and health care advice before giving prescribing medicine. He is really good with my kids as well. He is a very patient and thoughtful doctor. He delivered my daughter and also did all my pre-natal, post natal care. My parents are now seeing him as well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017