Ratings for Dr. Ajay Neilchand Yeddu

I've been going to Dr Yeddu for almost 2 years, when I first met him he sat and talked with me and not to me, he showed compassion and wanted to help. Since then he has helped with my medications and spinal injections trying to help me. After meeting him, I dropped all my other Neurologist that either talked at me or down to me. I would recommend him to anyone in the East Valley.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I was referred to Dr Yeddu by my insurance when my previous doctor passed away. I have never been happier with a pain doctor than I am with him. He takes the time to talk to you and explain. He has a great bed side manner. He is a doctor you will want to see to get yourself better. He wants to fix your problems instead of making you addicted to pain pills. I recommend him highly to all.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I love Dr. Yeddu. He take his time with you and does everything he can to help you. I have had 4 pain Doctors and they all just over medicated me and sent me on my way. He did not. He takes his time with each patient. Go see him!! he is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

This payment is misleading. This was an out of office pain injection. The cost included the Dr.'s charge plus the facility charge. So in office should be about half this cost. This was not outwardly discussed so the bill kind of came as a shock. That said. I am SOOOO glad I did this. I went to Dr. Yeddu's office using a cane the past few months to get around. Stairs no longer were a viable option. When I pleaded with him to get me in as soon as possible I had an appointment the next day. I was off the cane the following day. LOVE this pain doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

My husband had been fighting back pain for 6 years. He went to a few doctors that gave him epidural injections, which did not work. He went to a Neuro surgeon, who said he wasn't bad enough for back surgery. He lost his quality of life. He then was referred to Dr Yeddu. He has been a total blessing. He pinpointed my husband's problem right away and did surgery. He is very caring and knowledgable. Thank goodness we finally got help. I would totally recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009