Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Adair

I find that Dr Adair is a good doctor and very kind hearted. He has been my doctor for almost 30 years and I feel very comfortable when I go to see him about a problem. He has the knowledge to take care of me. He doesn't believe in doing things that don't need to be done like surgeries if yodon't need it. He once what I call saved me when I told him I was going to have a doctor do surgery on a tear duct problem I was having and when he heard who it was he told me to find another doctor because the doctor that was going to do the surgery likes to cut. I took his advice and did find someone else and he was right I did not need surgery where I needed to be cut. Another doctor handled the problem with probing of the tear duct in an in and out procedure and everything ended well from just that. He returns your calls, if there is a problem with something going on with his staff he has it corrected. Always makes the time after he exams you to answers questions. I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Adair's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1973)