Ratings for Dr. Bao N. Nguyen

I have no idea why anyone would give Dr. Nguyen a bad review. He is FANTASTIC. My husband and I have been seeing him for years and we both always comment on how caring, compassionate and attentive he is. He truly cares about his patience and is not afraid to order tests when necessary or refer you to a specialist. It is not about ego with Dr. Nguyen, it is about superior patient care and that is what we have received. He is very kind and a great listener. I highly recommend him. His office staff is super nice as well.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bao Nguyen for 2 years now and really like him. He is gregarious, thorough, listens to all of your questions, uses your name and looks you in the eye. I like his office and his staff as well, although, it can be challenging at times to get someone to not put you on hold for minutes on end. Perhaps they are so busy because Dr. Nguyen is that good. I would highly recommend Dr. Nguyen for his professional as well as his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Deeply disappointing that this Doctor of Osteopathy stated that he does not feel comfortable doing spinal manipulations (like chiroprators), even though he said he was trained in them. So why did he not get a regular MD then?

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Bao N. Nguyen's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA