Ratings for Dr. Spencer Barrett Tilley

This review is for Dr. BARRETT SPENCER TILLEY and his office staff (Lying Linda - I think, sorry might not remember the exact name). Actually, the theme of the review is similar to what Chris H wrote and indicates systematic pattern of fooling people and lying. I probably met Dr. Tilley who presents himself as nice guy without really doing any treatment. I mean for real, he has some nice conversations but I did not see any real value in treatment. Usually even routine appointments result in weird charges to insurance which I did not contest. Here are short snippets of what happened: 1.) Nov-2016: Wanted to meet the doctor for routine physical so the office suggests that I do a medical test before meeting him. They send some forms in email. Went to quest diagnostics for getting tests done. 3.) After 3 days, I call the office and she says doctor is busy so I cannot make an appointment. I request that doctor at least give a call as I will be out of town for a while. Off course there is no call from the doctor. 4.) Feb-2017: I place an order for refill of my regular meds at Walgreens. Walgreens claims that doctor did not respond. I call doctor's office as I was on last day of medications. Anyways she (Lying Linda - I think) tells everything is good and doctor asked Walgreens to fill the meds. 6.) 15 mins later - Lying Linda calls and tells me that doctor rejected my refills because I did not see him for some time. Well the office or the doctor did not even bother to call and tell me this? What about my past approaches to make the appointment? 7.) I ask Linda to ask the doctor again since all my tests are good last time. Linda tries to force me come to office for meeting physician. I understood that they care about your wallet and nothing else (which is ok, if they at least provide good services) I get a letter saying that I was not in compliance (I am not sure of what) and he is not my PCP anymore. Lol - I do not intend to see this doctor or his office anymore. You have been warned. Stay away from these for money doctors. Time for life sciences to step up and get rid of these money leeching doctors and small offices

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Tilley respects your time, he walks into the exam room at the time of your appointment. He is easy to talk, down to earth and explains things very well.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Found Dr B. and his staff to be very helpful with both medical treatments as well as billing assistance. Have recommended this office to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Spencer Barrett Tilley's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)