Ratings for Dr. William H. Craig

i had gone to dr craig for about a year for a neck injury, i agree with the lies he puts forth its just wrong to do that to people. then 6 months ago he made me do a urine test and it showed up that i had not even taken the painkillers he prescribed, maybe it was the wrong urine because i was taking them every day. anyways he accused me of selling them and told me i wasn't even in pain. what a lovely human being to treat someone who needs help with a really fucked up injury like that. he will never learn from his mistakes he just thinks he knows everything,

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

The very fact that a chronic pain patient is made to become frustrated because they cannot reach the receptionist is unprofessional and frustrating. People is pain are exhausted. They do not sleep well, they become brain damaged and they need support professionally. This doctor played games with me until I had to hire a nurse to get through the lies and misrepresentations! He actually had the gall to write my doctor and say I was aggressive for doing that? ! I was being my own advocate for years to no avail; I was almost dead on my feet. I had every reason to whine....I had not slept through the night in years. My legs, knees and feet were tired from standing all day long. I knew I had nerves being compressed and I needed U.S. surgery. He did nothing to help me until I hired a nurse. He is no longer compassionate, he pre-adjudicates people and he is not genuine. See someone else. He is not to be trusted. I almost died were it not for hiring my own nurse. The health care system is a joke!!,

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I'm not happy with him, or his receptionist. I have complained to him about his incompetent MOA but he doesn't care. So, I'm moving on to someone else who cares about their patients, who by the way, are in chronic pain. Shame on him for putting us through this ****!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Great doctor. Needs to replace that secretary, she's rude and not too bright.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I was happy to find a doctor who helped with my pain. The only suggestion is that he find a new receptionist. I see I am not the only one who feels this way. If you chalk it up to a bad day, it looks like everyday is a bad day for her. Great doctor though

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Great doctor. Receptionist is terrible, very unprofessional and bad attitude

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Craig is excellent. He was very helpful in diagnosing the source of my pain as well as a major injury overlooked by two other physicians over three years. Just knowing what has caused my agony was so helpful in managing day to day activities, physical therapy and pain. I highly recommend Dr. Craig. I see people are unhappy with his receptionist. I found her a bit curt, but chalked it up to a busy day. She seemed to perform her duties effectively and as well as most office receptionists I've encountered in busy practices.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Craig listened to my issue and was really helpful in helping me with my pain management. My only complaint is to get rid of the receptionist. She has no personality. Also took me months to get the initial appointment, then when she called and left a msg for me to call back, which I did the next day, I had to wait another 2-3 weeks for a return call. Doesn't say hi when you arrive or by when you leave. Get rid of her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. William H. Craig's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "i had gone to dr craig for about a year for a neck injury, i agree with the lies he puts forth its just wrong to do that to people. then 6 months ago he mad..."

September 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.saveontapestries.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "98230". Address has been updated from "None" to "1689 Grant Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18772986623".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The very fact that a chronic pain patient is made to become frustrated because they cannot reach the receptionist is unprofessional and frustrating. People is p..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm not happy with him, or his receptionist. I have complained to him about his incompetent MOA but he doesn't care. So, I'm moving on to someone else who care..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor, he is very professional and knowledgeable lucky to have found him. Rude secretary, get rid of her"

November 25, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Needs to replace that secretary, she's rude and not too bright."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was happy to find a doctor who helped with my pain. The only suggestion is that he find a new receptionist. I see I am not the only one who feels this way. I..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Receptionist is terrible, very unprofessional and bad attitude"

September 21, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Craig is excellent. He was very helpful in diagnosing the source of my pain as well as a major injury overlooked by two other physicians over three years. J..."

September 4, 2014