Ratings for Dr. William H. Craig

Dr. Craig is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. After seeing many other doctors Dr. Craig was the only one who was able to help relief my chronic pain. I do not know where I would be if it wasn't for him. His receptionist has also always been friendly and professional every time. She seemed to perform her duties effectively and as well as most office receptionists I've encountered in busy practices. I have seen patients be extremely rude to the receptionist but she handled it politely and professionally. I know that I wouldn't be able to handle dealing with miserable people like that all day. While it is sometimes hard to reach their office by phone, I have had nothing but a positive experience with Dr. Craig and his staff and highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

The very fact that a chronic pain patient is made to become frustrated because they cannot reach the receptionist is unprofessional and frustrating. People is pain are exhausted. They do not sleep well, they become brain damaged and they need support professionally. This doctor played games with me until I had to hire a nurse to get through the lies and misrepresentations! He actually had the gall to write my doctor and say I was aggressive for doing that? ! I was being my own advocate for years to no avail; I was almost dead on my feet. I had every reason to whine....I had not slept through the night in years. My legs, knees and feet were tired from standing all day long. I knew I had nerves being compressed and I needed U.S. surgery. He did nothing to help me until I hired a nurse. He is no longer compassionate, he pre-adjudicates people and he is not genuine. See someone else. He is not to be trusted. I almost died were it not for hiring my own nurse. The health care system is a joke!!,

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Good doctor, he is very professional and knowledgeable lucky to have found him. Rude secretary, get rid of her

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Great doctor. Needs to replace that secretary, she's rude and not too bright.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I was happy to find a doctor who helped with my pain. The only suggestion is that he find a new receptionist. I see I am not the only one who feels this way. If you chalk it up to a bad day, it looks like everyday is a bad day for her. Great doctor though

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Great doctor. Receptionist is terrible, very unprofessional and bad attitude

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Craig is excellent. He was very helpful in diagnosing the source of my pain as well as a major injury overlooked by two other physicians over three years. Just knowing what has caused my agony was so helpful in managing day to day activities, physical therapy and pain. I highly recommend Dr. Craig. I see people are unhappy with his receptionist. I found her a bit curt, but chalked it up to a busy day. She seemed to perform her duties effectively and as well as most office receptionists I've encountered in busy practices.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Craig listened to my issue and was really helpful in helping me with my pain management. My only complaint is to get rid of the receptionist. She has no personality. Also took me months to get the initial appointment, then when she called and left a msg for me to call back, which I did the next day, I had to wait another 2-3 weeks for a return call. Doesn't say hi when you arrive or by when you leave. Get rid of her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Had an appointment and called to confirm, didn't hear back till the appointment was due, then I was asked to pay $75.Had to deal with a very rude secretary. Very very disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I rated this doctor so poorly for a number of reasons. I have chronic pain like many of his patients and have a pain management program to manage the pain ... otherwise I can't work and everyday life is a challenge. The receptionist is above answering calls from patients, pharmacies, other doctors. They may be punctual for appts but to return a 2 minute call to the pharmacy so you can get your medication takes a month. You have a small window when they say they will answer the phone, which they don't. The answering machine message says it all; they tell you to go to your family physician, most of which will not prescribe this type of medication and they are fulling aware of this problem. Then they say go to the emergency room to get your medication. How irresponsible to fill up emergency rooms with your patients that need medication monthly because it is below him to write their prescriptions. Both doctor and receptionist are arrogant and could care less about the patient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013