Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

My son was treated by Dr Khademi for his back pain recently. Dr Khademi is very knowledgeable and caring. He spends a lot of time with his patients and truly care about their well being. We are very happy with the service and treatment that we received.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I am very grateful to Dr. Khademi for helping me with my, shoulder pain in a very short time, while I had unsuccessfully consulted several physiotherapists and kinesiologists in Canada and in Italy for close to a year. Dr. Khademi is an excellent doctor and a very kind and good man.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Khademi is an awesome chiropractor! He has treated me for back and neck pain on several occasions. His techniques are gentle and incredible effective, and he also provides advice on how to strengthen posture/back as well as how to mitigate the pain from reoccurring. He pairs expertise and professionalism with his amiable and kind personality. He is exemplary and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Khademi was very knowledgeable and in a few visits helped me get rid of my bulging disk back pain. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Best in town! Knowledge, expertise, and professional conduct is all what you witness at this centre. I've worked with many chiropractors in the past but my experience was exceptional at this centre.. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Khademi treated me for lower back pain and I can now walk like before and don't need to take pain killers. He also treated my family members for back pain, neck pain and TMJ. I highly recommend Dr. Khademi. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Khademi. He treated me for lower back pain that plagued me for a number of years. There is no snap, crackle pop with this doctor - he uses a few different techniques, including ART.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Khademi is an excellent chiropractor! Professional, knowledgeable, Caring! He is very friendly and helpful! After seeing him for few sessions I see a huge result in the posture of my neck and my back!I would "highly"recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I started going to Dr. Khademi after I had suffered from a car accident causing me severe back. He kept on top of all of my documents and made sure I was getting the appropriate treatment. His kind and noble attitude shows he really cares about his patients individually. He utilizes his knowledge to give you advice even outside of chiropractics to maximize your progress to recovery. Dr. Khademi will click with you personally to provide more adequate advice best fit for your lifestyle, which is what I like best about him. He is very reliable and professional and I definitely recommend his chiropractor treatments to any patient suffering from back pain. He will always goes out of his way for his patients, showing he truly cares, and you won't be disappointed!

Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Khademi has been treating me for back pain for about 6 years and has always been extremely helpful in resolving my back issues when they come up, as they do from time to time. As well as sending me off with helpful advise to minimize the risk of re-injuring my back. After trying many different treatments and practitioners, Dr. Khademi is the only one who has been able to consistently and reliably resolve the problem. I would highly recommend him .... Matt

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016