Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

Best in town! Knowledge, expertise, and professional conduct is all what you witness at this centre. I've worked with many chiropractors in the past but my experience was exceptional at this centre.. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Khademi treated me for lower back pain and I can now walk like before and don't need to take pain killers. He also treated my family members for back pain, neck pain and TMJ. I highly recommend Dr. Khademi. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Khademi. He treated me for lower back pain that plagued me for a number of years. There is no snap, crackle pop with this doctor - he uses a few different techniques, including ART.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Khademi is an excellent chiropractor! Professional, knowledgeable, Caring! He is very friendly and helpful! After seeing him for few sessions I see a huge result in the posture of my neck and my back!I would "highly"recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I started going to Dr. Khademi after I had suffered from a car accident causing me severe back. He kept on top of all of my documents and made sure I was getting the appropriate treatment. His kind and noble attitude shows he really cares about his patients individually. He utilizes his knowledge to give you advice even outside of chiropractics to maximize your progress to recovery. Dr. Khademi will click with you personally to provide more adequate advice best fit for your lifestyle, which is what I like best about him. He is very reliable and professional and I definitely recommend his chiropractor treatments to any patient suffering from back pain. He will always goes out of his way for his patients, showing he truly cares, and you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Khademi has been treating me for back pain for about 6 years and has always been extremely helpful in resolving my back issues when they come up, as they do from time to time. As well as sending me off with helpful advise to minimize the risk of re-injuring my back. After trying many different treatments and practitioners, Dr. Khademi is the only one who has been able to consistently and reliably resolve the problem. I would highly recommend him .... Matt

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Highly recommended. My husband and I are from Alberta and we were in Vancouver for the Christmas holidays. I am pregnant and have had terrible migraines throughout my pregnancy and wanted to see a chiropractor as soon as possible to adjust my neck. I called Dr. Khademi to make an appointment and explained the problem - he immediately not only accommodated me but also came in extra early one day in order to fit my husband in too! I have never received such great service. He spent one hour with me working on the tension in my neck and upper back and although I arrived with a headache, I left without one!! He did not even manipulate my neck. I was so amazed. My husband was equally impressed with his treatment of back pain which he had for years. We regret so much that Dr. Khademi is so far from us or we would see him more often. He is very kind and takes time to explain things to you. You are very lucky people, Vancouverites!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I highly recommond Dr. khadami's treatment. He actually listens to your problems and describes his treatment process. I have had excellent result from his treatment! No more back and neck pain for me. Thank you Dr. khademi!!! Very professional and highly recomonded !

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Khademi is a professional Chiropractor. His knowledge is absolutely up to date .patients, respectful and thorough in explaining the process. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Khademi has really helped with my neck & back usually with just a few treatments. He knows what to feel for and can put things back in place with or without Chiropractic work as he has magic hands. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015