You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

I hurt my back in a car accident a little over a year ago. I tried massage and physiotherapy and saw a couple of specialists, but nothing helped. I was finally referred to Peyman who has been very helpful and my back is much better! I highly recommend him. He restored my faith in medical professionals. He's very friendly and understanding, and I have the best conversations with him during my sessions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I hurt my lower back moving a boat with a friend. Excrutiating pain. I found Dr. Peyman online and went the next day. Withing one week I was riding a horse. He is extremely accomodating and understanding. I highly recommend seeing him and the whole experience was excellent. Thankyou Again.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I suffered from numbness in my left hand. After having chiropractic visit with Dr. Khademi, I started to feel much better.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

EXCELLENT PERSONAL SERVICE TO OUR WHOLE FAMILY YOUNG TO OLD - EXCELLENT ACTIVE RELEASE WON'T MANIPULATE UNLESS NECESSARY

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Khademi for years now and there is no one else that I would choose to go to when I am in pain. He is thorough when diagnosing and extremely knowledgeable. He has the ability to heal you very quickly and every time you go see him, you leave his office already feeling better than when you entered. I trust him completely. My whole family goes to see Dr. Khademi because he is that excellent at his job.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was suffering from head and neck injury. I was referred to Dr.Khademi and his treatment gave me relief from my suffering. I feel that I am healed. He is very thorough with his diagnosis and listened to my questions very patiently and gave me answers. I have the highest regard for his professionalism, care and help. He will remain my chiropractor till he retires.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Always punctual for appiontments. Very polite and informative to you medical condition. I have been very pleased with my treatments and have and will recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I only have great things to say about my experience with Dr Khademi. He was extremely knowledgeable, making my painful back an easy 3 visit fix. I would highly recommend his chiropractic services to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Amazing Doctor, Excellent Results! I would highly recommend Dr. Khademi if you are in pain! I had lower back problem. The pain was so bad that I couldn’t sit or move easily. I started seeing Dr. Khademi about two month ago and in just a few sessions I got back to my normal.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

My husband does not believe in Chiropractor or alternative medicine based on his experience of prolonged treatment under the care of such practitioners, that never ends...then he hurt is back, I sent him to Dr Khademi under duress I will add, and he told me that if Dr Khademi does not make him better and tells him it will be months of treatment he would not go back. Dr Khademi had him all better in no time at all, with a toolbox of exercises to help prevent the injury again. He is fabulous. Very accommodating and understanding, very gentle and FABULOUS with our daughter who is suffering from a prolonged head ache. He really knows his stuff and how fragile children are and what the boundaries of treatment with them...no manipulation as she is too young so just very gentle releasing massage. He is really really good. We love him and would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody as he is very honest and will tell you if he can not help you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Dr. Khademi after I had suffered from a car accident causing me severe back. He kept on top of all of my documents and made sure I was getti..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has been treating me for back pain for about 6 years and has always been extremely helpful in resolving my back issues when they come up, as they do..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. My husband and I are from Alberta and we were in Vancouver for the Christmas holidays. I am pregnant and have had terrible migraines through..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommond Dr. khadami's treatment. He actually listens to your problems and describes his treatment process. I have had excellent result from his treat..."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.westviewwellness.com" to "http://www.westviewwellness.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7N 4M2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2609 Westview Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049043993".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a professional Chiropractor. His knowledge is absolutely up to date .patients, respectful and thorough in explaining the process. I would recomm..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has really helped with my neck & back usually with just a few treatments. He knows what to feel for and can put things back in place with or withou..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best chiropractor I have ever seen . He is very professional, knowledgeable,positive and caring. My two years chronic neck and back pain was gone afte..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He took off from my neck a chronical pain of almost 2 years in 4 sessions!"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a very professional Chiropractor. In just few first sessions, he can easily diagnose the patient problems and use the right technique and treatme..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had tried Physio, Acupuncture, and massage therapy before seeing Dr. Khademi. He helped me tremendously in just a few sessions. Very respectful and thorou..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a miracle worker. I went from having difficulty walking due to nagging injuries and knee pain, to running marathons and beating my best time in a..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I join the ratings of everyone who has written about Dr. Peyman. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has helped unhook some very unpleasant areas in my lower ba..."

September 4, 2014