Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Khademi has a calm nature that makes you feel very comfortable. He explains what he is doing and makes sure his patient is comfortable before treating. He is knowledgeable and made my first trip to the chiropractor stress-free.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Not only a great doctor but a great person too. Very knowledgable and gives realistic times of recovery. I was in a car accident and he is part of a ICBC experimental program where you don;t have to pay anything! Next time I need a chiropractor I have no doubt I will go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Very helpful and friendly manner. Not pushy. Lets you decide when you need to reschedule according to how you are feeling. Usually all I need is one treatment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I hurt my back in a car accident a little over a year ago. I tried massage and physiotherapy and saw a couple of specialists, but nothing helped. I was finally referred to Peyman who has been very helpful and my back is much better! I highly recommend him. He restored my faith in medical professionals. He's very friendly and understanding, and I have the best conversations with him during my sessions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I hurt my lower back moving a boat with a friend. Excrutiating pain. I found Dr. Peyman online and went the next day. Withing one week I was riding a horse. He is extremely accomodating and understanding. I highly recommend seeing him and the whole experience was excellent. Thankyou Again.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I suffered from numbness in my left hand. After having chiropractic visit with Dr. Khademi, I started to feel much better.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

EXCELLENT PERSONAL SERVICE TO OUR WHOLE FAMILY YOUNG TO OLD - EXCELLENT ACTIVE RELEASE WON'T MANIPULATE UNLESS NECESSARY

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Khademi for years now and there is no one else that I would choose to go to when I am in pain. He is thorough when diagnosing and extremely knowledgeable. He has the ability to heal you very quickly and every time you go see him, you leave his office already feeling better than when you entered. I trust him completely. My whole family goes to see Dr. Khademi because he is that excellent at his job.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was suffering from head and neck injury. I was referred to Dr.Khademi and his treatment gave me relief from my suffering. I feel that I am healed. He is very thorough with his diagnosis and listened to my questions very patiently and gave me answers. I have the highest regard for his professionalism, care and help. He will remain my chiropractor till he retires.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Always punctual for appiontments. Very polite and informative to you medical condition. I have been very pleased with my treatments and have and will recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012