You may also like

Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

I have had an issue with my neck for all my life and my wife finally convinced me to see a chiropractor. Our family doctor recommended him. I had this issue for 30 years plus. I visited Dr Khademi and he suggested I do an xray. Did an xray and went to him with the results. He explained everthing in detail and started work. I saw a huge result in the posture of my neck in a few sessions. I now give him a call anytime I have discomfort in my neck. He is very accomodating wrt time and actually works with my schedule even if he has to come in to his office earlier. I have seen other chiropractors but Dr. Khademi's easy going nature makes it an easy decision in doing the commute time to get that level of service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

I had back pain for a period of time and it was my first time visiting a Chiropractor and was a bit nervous about it but Dr. Peyman made it easy and smooth with his calm nature and being a good listener. He explains very well what he is doing and after 3 sessions I am pain free. I am happy that I got my friend's recommendation for choosing him as my chiropractor and I will recommend him to other patients as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

My spouse and I were in a car accident in May 2012. We started seeing Dr. Peyman for treatment. Also it was of great benefit to us that he is part of the ICBC program which covers the fees and user fees, seeing as I was going to be off work for a while, and this gave us the option to receive treatment still which we may not have had access to otherwise. We have both found Dr. Peyman to really listen to our presenting problems and be very understanding and explains everything and answers any questions you may have. He also genuwinely cares and truly does whatever it takes to help you as his patient. We have both found benefit with his treatments and he really works at a pace that your body requires. We both would highly recommend Dr. Peyman to anyone without hesitation. If you seek a Dr. Who truly cares and makes you feel very comfortable and has a tremendous amount of knowledge and works hard to assist you in your healing process then he is most definately the Dr. To see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

After suffering with painful achilles tendonitis for well over a year, I went to see Dr. Khademi. After six sessions with him I am now pain free and was able to return to my exercise routine. I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable and he's a very nice man as well. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr. Khademi has a calm nature that makes you feel very comfortable. He explains what he is doing and makes sure his patient is comfortable before treating. He is knowledgeable and made my first trip to the chiropractor stress-free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Not only a great doctor but a great person too. Very knowledgable and gives realistic times of recovery. I was in a car accident and he is part of a ICBC experimental program where you don;t have to pay anything! Next time I need a chiropractor I have no doubt I will go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Very helpful and friendly manner. Not pushy. Lets you decide when you need to reschedule according to how you are feeling. Usually all I need is one treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I hurt my back in a car accident a little over a year ago. I tried massage and physiotherapy and saw a couple of specialists, but nothing helped. I was finally referred to Peyman who has been very helpful and my back is much better! I highly recommend him. He restored my faith in medical professionals. He's very friendly and understanding, and I have the best conversations with him during my sessions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

I hurt my lower back moving a boat with a friend. Excrutiating pain. I found Dr. Peyman online and went the next day. Withing one week I was riding a horse. He is extremely accomodating and understanding. I highly recommend seeing him and the whole experience was excellent. Thankyou Again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I suffered from numbness in my left hand. After having chiropractic visit with Dr. Khademi, I started to feel much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412137].votes_count ]]