You may also like

Dr. Khademi was quick with the treatment and very friendly and helpful. He takes pride into his work and treats his patients with care. He provides the best care at an affordable price and is definitely highly recommended on my list.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Khademi’s work was as great as I have heard from friends and colleagues. He is most concern about you and your health and given his knowledge and skills, it was just a matter of a couple of weeks for me to feel much better. Nowadays, I would visit him on monthly basis to be able to the most productive version of myself. His work is strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have had an issue with my neck for all my life and my wife finally convinced me to see a chiropractor. Our family doctor recommended him. I had this issue for 30 years plus. I visited Dr Khademi and he suggested I do an xray. Did an xray and went to him with the results. He explained everthing in detail and started work. I saw a huge result in the posture of my neck in a few sessions. I now give him a call anytime I have discomfort in my neck. He is very accomodating wrt time and actually works with my schedule even if he has to come in to his office earlier. I have seen other chiropractors but Dr. Khademi's easy going nature makes it an easy decision in doing the commute time to get that level of service.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I had back pain for a period of time and it was my first time visiting a Chiropractor and was a bit nervous about it but Dr. Peyman made it easy and smooth with his calm nature and being a good listener. He explains very well what he is doing and after 3 sessions I am pain free. I am happy that I got my friend's recommendation for choosing him as my chiropractor and I will recommend him to other patients as well.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

My spouse and I were in a car accident in May 2012. We started seeing Dr. Peyman for treatment. Also it was of great benefit to us that he is part of the ICBC program which covers the fees and user fees, seeing as I was going to be off work for a while, and this gave us the option to receive treatment still which we may not have had access to otherwise. We have both found Dr. Peyman to really listen to our presenting problems and be very understanding and explains everything and answers any questions you may have. He also genuwinely cares and truly does whatever it takes to help you as his patient. We have both found benefit with his treatments and he really works at a pace that your body requires. We both would highly recommend Dr. Peyman to anyone without hesitation. If you seek a Dr. Who truly cares and makes you feel very comfortable and has a tremendous amount of knowledge and works hard to assist you in your healing process then he is most definately the Dr. To see.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

After suffering with painful achilles tendonitis for well over a year, I went to see Dr. Khademi. After six sessions with him I am now pain free and was able to return to my exercise routine. I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable and he's a very nice man as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Khademi has a calm nature that makes you feel very comfortable. He explains what he is doing and makes sure his patient is comfortable before treating. He is knowledgeable and made my first trip to the chiropractor stress-free.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Not only a great doctor but a great person too. Very knowledgable and gives realistic times of recovery. I was in a car accident and he is part of a ICBC experimental program where you don;t have to pay anything! Next time I need a chiropractor I have no doubt I will go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Very helpful and friendly manner. Not pushy. Lets you decide when you need to reschedule according to how you are feeling. Usually all I need is one treatment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I hurt my back in a car accident a little over a year ago. I tried massage and physiotherapy and saw a couple of specialists, but nothing helped. I was finally referred to Peyman who has been very helpful and my back is much better! I highly recommend him. He restored my faith in medical professionals. He's very friendly and understanding, and I have the best conversations with him during my sessions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has been treating me for back pain for about 6 years and has always been extremely helpful in resolving my back issues when they come up, as they do..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. My husband and I are from Alberta and we were in Vancouver for the Christmas holidays. I am pregnant and have had terrible migraines through..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommond Dr. khadami's treatment. He actually listens to your problems and describes his treatment process. I have had excellent result from his treat..."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.westviewwellness.com" to "http://www.westviewwellness.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7N 4M2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2609 Westview Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049043993".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a professional Chiropractor. His knowledge is absolutely up to date .patients, respectful and thorough in explaining the process. I would recomm..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has really helped with my neck & back usually with just a few treatments. He knows what to feel for and can put things back in place with or withou..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best chiropractor I have ever seen . He is very professional, knowledgeable,positive and caring. My two years chronic neck and back pain was gone afte..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He took off from my neck a chronical pain of almost 2 years in 4 sessions!"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a very professional Chiropractor. In just few first sessions, he can easily diagnose the patient problems and use the right technique and treatme..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had tried Physio, Acupuncture, and massage therapy before seeing Dr. Khademi. He helped me tremendously in just a few sessions. Very respectful and thorou..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a miracle worker. I went from having difficulty walking due to nagging injuries and knee pain, to running marathons and beating my best time in a..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I join the ratings of everyone who has written about Dr. Peyman. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has helped unhook some very unpleasant areas in my lower ba..."

September 4, 2014