Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Khademi is very knowlegle, professional and really cares about his patients. He does what needs to be done and won't ask you to keep coming back. His method is gentle but very effective. It really helped my back problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

A very thorough and considerate chiropractor. He genuinely cares about his patients and for most of my visits went out of his way to arrange an appointment time for me outside of his usual practise times. He has helped improve my condition greatly, with courtesy, kindness and professionalism that make him a doctor I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

In only two visits I feel well enough to go back to my fitness classes. Six days ago I couldn't walk or move without pain. Whatever he did to get those muscles to stop cramping and to make the pain go away is worth everything to me. I definitely recommend him and will be visiting him again if I ever have scary back pain again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Khademi is a true healer. He has a professional and kind personality as well as being an excellent Chiropractor. The first visit and every visit afterwards he makes me feel better. I recommend him highly. Adele Turner

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

Dr. Khademi was quick with the treatment and very friendly and helpful. He takes pride into his work and treats his patients with care. He provides the best care at an affordable price and is definitely highly recommended on my list.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Khademi’s work was as great as I have heard from friends and colleagues. He is most concern about you and your health and given his knowledge and skills, it was just a matter of a couple of weeks for me to feel much better. Nowadays, I would visit him on monthly basis to be able to the most productive version of myself. His work is strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have had an issue with my neck for all my life and my wife finally convinced me to see a chiropractor. Our family doctor recommended him. I had this issue for 30 years plus. I visited Dr Khademi and he suggested I do an xray. Did an xray and went to him with the results. He explained everthing in detail and started work. I saw a huge result in the posture of my neck in a few sessions. I now give him a call anytime I have discomfort in my neck. He is very accomodating wrt time and actually works with my schedule even if he has to come in to his office earlier. I have seen other chiropractors but Dr. Khademi's easy going nature makes it an easy decision in doing the commute time to get that level of service.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I had back pain for a period of time and it was my first time visiting a Chiropractor and was a bit nervous about it but Dr. Peyman made it easy and smooth with his calm nature and being a good listener. He explains very well what he is doing and after 3 sessions I am pain free. I am happy that I got my friend's recommendation for choosing him as my chiropractor and I will recommend him to other patients as well.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

My spouse and I were in a car accident in May 2012. We started seeing Dr. Peyman for treatment. Also it was of great benefit to us that he is part of the ICBC program which covers the fees and user fees, seeing as I was going to be off work for a while, and this gave us the option to receive treatment still which we may not have had access to otherwise. We have both found Dr. Peyman to really listen to our presenting problems and be very understanding and explains everything and answers any questions you may have. He also genuwinely cares and truly does whatever it takes to help you as his patient. We have both found benefit with his treatments and he really works at a pace that your body requires. We both would highly recommend Dr. Peyman to anyone without hesitation. If you seek a Dr. Who truly cares and makes you feel very comfortable and has a tremendous amount of knowledge and works hard to assist you in your healing process then he is most definately the Dr. To see.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

After suffering with painful achilles tendonitis for well over a year, I went to see Dr. Khademi. After six sessions with him I am now pain free and was able to return to my exercise routine. I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable and he's a very nice man as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012