Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

Thanks to Dr Khademi I managed to handle the 15-hr flight! No pain whatsoever and enjoyed the whole trip unlike my previous experience. He is super classy, definitely not after money. He is patient & knowledgeable. Dr Khademi provides anatomical explanation & illustration of the condition ... He is gentle but his treatments are definitely effective.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I have seen about 10 chiropracters in my life - Dr Khademi is probably the best I have seen. He truly wants his patients to get better - i have found his integrity of word very high. He has educated me a lot, and does Active Release Therapy - a form of manual massage that releases muscle tension - rather than just "cracking me", he is more well rounded and empowering. Great guy - i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Khademi really helped me come a long way, and I wouldn't be where I am today If I hadn't continued with his treatment on a regular basis. He helped me understand my ailments and gave genuine concern and advice to help heal & benefit myself in all aspects of my life - physically & mentally. He was go a tad slow for my liking however slow & steady wins the race! I am very lucky and fortunate to had access to his practice & knowledgeable skill. I would highly recommend him to anybody with serious chronic pain. Thank you Dr. Khademi!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Peyman Khademi was recommended to me by a close friend. She had some emergent back pain and he was able to help her right away. As I was in a similar boat, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly he was able to see me. He was friendly and straight forward, and provided a clear view of my problem without being condescending or talking in medical mumbo jumbo. He genuinely cared for my well being and was so thorough, he even caught an old injury and was able to help work through that pain as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a fantastic doctor and a kind person which reflects on his caring for all of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I wish all doctors could be cloned from Dr. K!! He is outstanding. I found him from this site and he lived up to, or surpassed the best reviews. I had just moved here and had multiple issues from being recently hit in 2 car accidents - a lot of pain, mobility issues, and headaches. My condition would be unimaginable if i hadn't found him. He is competent, knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, and very hard working. He was helpful and patient dealing with my U.S. insurer/claim too. There is honestly not a single negative - I can't recommend Dr. K more highly! PS The parking lot is busy so you might want to give yourself a couple extra minutes. LG :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Kademi for the past 6 months. I first start sessions with him due to a pain I was having in my leg and back areas. I feel a hundred percent from the sessions I had with him. I really appreciated how transparent he was in explaining the why and how of his treatments.I will use his services exclusively whenever I am having issues that can be helped with chiropractic treatments. Thank you for your help Dr. Kademi. kind regards, Jason Williams

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Khademi possesses a quiet knowingness. He is an expert at what he does and gets on an does it in a quiet, gentle manner with a pleasant and positive energy. He took the time to educate me on my ailment, and was always happy to answer my questions until I really understood.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Khademi is very professional and friendly. He really focuses on patients' feeling. When I finally got MRI report as bulging of lumbar disk, I was still suffering sciatica. Fortunately, I found him. His treatment is very efficient - three times treatments totally eliminated my leg pain and backache. He gave me a detailed analysis and explanation of my problem. He explained his treatment method. He also taught me how important of daily physical exercise for the prevention repetition. He gave me detailed instruction on the exercises. I'm following his instructions, and really have very good feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Khademi.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Excellent chiropractor! Personable, knowledgeable, caring. He goes the extra mile to help his patients and it is evident that he is passionate about his job. He really helped me heal my knee after an ACL surgery. Excellent service at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

After suffering foot pain for month"s i was referred to Dr.Khadami. After examination he told me what the problem was,after the first treatment i had little pain ,what a relief after suffering for month's .Four treatment's later no pain. I would reccommed him highly .He takes pride in his profession ,and is very knowledgable ,punctual and his first priority are his patients .

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013