You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

I join the ratings of everyone who has written about Dr. Peyman. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has helped unhook some very unpleasant areas in my lower back. He does not "crunch or crack" as a matter of course...but has wonderful gentle techniques that work amazingly well. I would recommend that anyone who has a problem that has others have not been able to fix...go see this wonderful chiropractor. He is simply the best I have been to....and I have been to many Susan lipsett

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr Peyman has magic hands. I hurt my big toe on my right foot while running steps quickly about 2 years ago. I went to see a physiotherapist to help me with this and he was very helpful. After 10 session with physiotherapist, I didn't have pain walking but I still could not bring back my toe more than 10 degrees and couldn't put too much pressure on it (walking was not easy). Dr. Peyman with one visit helped release whatever was holding the big toe and I could move it higher than 20 degrees. After 4 sessions I'm 80% and now can walk easily. I highly recommend him. He "gets it". He is a team player and you want him on your team!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I came to Dr. Khademi with an ongoing problem with my back and he fixed me in four appointments. He was very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I got rear ended by a **** driver,first i went to another chiropractor whom felt like a scam from day one. Got Dr.Khademi reffered to me by a family member. After I switched to Dr.Khademi, he explained in a very professional and friendly manner that car accident related injuries take time to heal. Throughout the whole procedure he was very friendly and understanding, very careful with my injuries. He answered all of my questions in a language that i could understand. Always sharp to the clock within the second! After 6 months I don't only leave a doctor with a big smile, but also a friend to whom I know I can return and get help from. Thanks Dr.Khademi! ~M

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Khademi has helped me so much ! I am a migraine sufferer and when I feel a migraine coming , I will make an appointment and he is so accomodating and will fit me in even if he has 5 minutes ! I have had many problems after the birth of my boys with back issues as well and Dr. Khademi seems to always make the pain go away. I just visited his clinic not to long ago and I would reccommend him to everyone ! Dr. Khademi is excellent and very professional ! Thank you Dr. Khademi

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I visited Dr. Khademi for the first time for treatment of my flat footing that caused pain in my lower back . He was very thorough in explaining the process. recommending proper support for my shoes. my pain was gone in a month . I recommend Dr. Khademi to all my friends. Paid (or co-pay)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Thanks to Dr Khademi I managed to handle the 15-hr flight! No pain whatsoever and enjoyed the whole trip unlike my previous experience. He is super classy, definitely not after money. He is patient & knowledgeable. Dr Khademi provides anatomical explanation & illustration of the condition ... He is gentle but his treatments are definitely effective.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I have seen about 10 chiropracters in my life - Dr Khademi is probably the best I have seen. He truly wants his patients to get better - i have found his integrity of word very high. He has educated me a lot, and does Active Release Therapy - a form of manual massage that releases muscle tension - rather than just "cracking me", he is more well rounded and empowering. Great guy - i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Khademi really helped me come a long way, and I wouldn't be where I am today If I hadn't continued with his treatment on a regular basis. He helped me understand my ailments and gave genuine concern and advice to help heal & benefit myself in all aspects of my life - physically & mentally. He was go a tad slow for my liking however slow & steady wins the race! I am very lucky and fortunate to had access to his practice & knowledgeable skill. I would highly recommend him to anybody with serious chronic pain. Thank you Dr. Khademi!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Peyman Khademi was recommended to me by a close friend. She had some emergent back pain and he was able to help her right away. As I was in a similar boat, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly he was able to see me. He was friendly and straight forward, and provided a clear view of my problem without being condescending or talking in medical mumbo jumbo. He genuinely cared for my well being and was so thorough, he even caught an old injury and was able to help work through that pain as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a fantastic doctor and a kind person which reflects on his caring for all of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has been treating me for back pain for about 6 years and has always been extremely helpful in resolving my back issues when they come up, as they do..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. My husband and I are from Alberta and we were in Vancouver for the Christmas holidays. I am pregnant and have had terrible migraines through..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommond Dr. khadami's treatment. He actually listens to your problems and describes his treatment process. I have had excellent result from his treat..."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.westviewwellness.com" to "http://www.westviewwellness.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7N 4M2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2609 Westview Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049043993".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a professional Chiropractor. His knowledge is absolutely up to date .patients, respectful and thorough in explaining the process. I would recomm..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has really helped with my neck & back usually with just a few treatments. He knows what to feel for and can put things back in place with or withou..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best chiropractor I have ever seen . He is very professional, knowledgeable,positive and caring. My two years chronic neck and back pain was gone afte..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He took off from my neck a chronical pain of almost 2 years in 4 sessions!"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a very professional Chiropractor. In just few first sessions, he can easily diagnose the patient problems and use the right technique and treatme..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had tried Physio, Acupuncture, and massage therapy before seeing Dr. Khademi. He helped me tremendously in just a few sessions. Very respectful and thorou..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a miracle worker. I went from having difficulty walking due to nagging injuries and knee pain, to running marathons and beating my best time in a..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I join the ratings of everyone who has written about Dr. Peyman. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has helped unhook some very unpleasant areas in my lower ba..."

September 4, 2014