Ratings for Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Khademi is an amazing chiropractor. He is very personable, doesn't waste your time and knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I love how I am treated at Dr. Khademi's clinic. I see him once or twice a year regarding acute back and neck pain, and occasional numbness in my right arm. His diagnostic abilities are excellent, and the treatments are always beneficial. I generally feel normal again within 1-2 treatments.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I went to see Dr. Kahdemi for a very stiff neck. He used a variety of techniques to address the issue putting me at ease as he helped me release the pain. I highly recommend Dr. Kahademi to anyone who want a more fully integrated approach to your care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I had never experienced neck pain and waited in hopes that it would simply go away. I finally gave in and went to see a chiropractor for the first time. After only two sessions my two weeks of pain was almost completely gone. My only regret is that I didn’t go sooner. Dr Peyman was very professional and we often shared stories about our families while he cared for me. It was a very helpful and calming technique. If I have the misfortune of having neck pain again I will be sure to see him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My son was treated by Dr Khademi for his back pain recently. Dr Khademi is very knowledgeable and caring. He spends a lot of time with his patients and truly care about their well being. We are very happy with the service and treatment that we received.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I am very grateful to Dr. Khademi for helping me with my, shoulder pain in a very short time, while I had unsuccessfully consulted several physiotherapists and kinesiologists in Canada and in Italy for close to a year. Dr. Khademi is an excellent doctor and a very kind and good man.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Khademi is an awesome chiropractor! He has treated me for back and neck pain on several occasions. His techniques are gentle and incredible effective, and he also provides advice on how to strengthen posture/back as well as how to mitigate the pain from reoccurring. He pairs expertise and professionalism with his amiable and kind personality. He is exemplary and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Khademi was very knowledgeable and in a few visits helped me get rid of my bulging disk back pain. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Best in town! Knowledge, expertise, and professional conduct is all what you witness at this centre. I've worked with many chiropractors in the past but my experience was exceptional at this centre.. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Khademi treated me for lower back pain and I can now walk like before and don't need to take pain killers. He also treated my family members for back pain, neck pain and TMJ. I highly recommend Dr. Khademi. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016