You may also like

Dr. Khademi has been treating me for back pain for about 6 years and has always been extremely helpful in resolving my back issues when they come up, as they do from time to time. As well as sending me off with helpful advise to minimize the risk of re-injuring my back. After trying many different treatments and practitioners, Dr. Khademi is the only one who has been able to consistently and reliably resolve the problem. I would highly recommend him .... Matt

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Highly recommended. My husband and I are from Alberta and we were in Vancouver for the Christmas holidays. I am pregnant and have had terrible migraines throughout my pregnancy and wanted to see a chiropractor as soon as possible to adjust my neck. I called Dr. Khademi to make an appointment and explained the problem - he immediately not only accommodated me but also came in extra early one day in order to fit my husband in too! I have never received such great service. He spent one hour with me working on the tension in my neck and upper back and although I arrived with a headache, I left without one!! He did not even manipulate my neck. I was so amazed. My husband was equally impressed with his treatment of back pain which he had for years. We regret so much that Dr. Khademi is so far from us or we would see him more often. He is very kind and takes time to explain things to you. You are very lucky people, Vancouverites!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I highly recommond Dr. khadami's treatment. He actually listens to your problems and describes his treatment process. I have had excellent result from his treatment! No more back and neck pain for me. Thank you Dr. khademi!!! Very professional and highly recomonded !

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Khademi is a professional Chiropractor. His knowledge is absolutely up to date .patients, respectful and thorough in explaining the process. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Khademi has really helped with my neck & back usually with just a few treatments. He knows what to feel for and can put things back in place with or without Chiropractic work as he has magic hands. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He is the best chiropractor I have ever seen . He is very professional, knowledgeable,positive and caring. My two years chronic neck and back pain was gone after his treatment。I high recommend him. Thanks Dr. Khademi,

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He took off from my neck a chronical pain of almost 2 years in 4 sessions!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Khademi is a very professional Chiropractor. In just few first sessions, he can easily diagnose the patient problems and use the right technique and treatment. He is extremely patient and is very gentle. I had a positive experience with him and will recommend this Chiropractor to anybody. I will keep visiting him when is needed. Thank you for your great job Dr. Khademi!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I had tried Physio, Acupuncture, and massage therapy before seeing Dr. Khademi. He helped me tremendously in just a few sessions. Very respectful and thorough in explaining the process and how things work. Besides being a great Chiropractor, he is also a great human being. Can't say enough good things about this guy. A true Class act!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Khademi is a miracle worker. I went from having difficulty walking due to nagging injuries and knee pain, to running marathons and beating my best time in a 10km race from 5 years ago. He is patient, listens and cares for you like family. I recommend a visit, you will not be disappointed. Keep rocking Dr.k!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has been treating me for back pain for about 6 years and has always been extremely helpful in resolving my back issues when they come up, as they do..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. My husband and I are from Alberta and we were in Vancouver for the Christmas holidays. I am pregnant and have had terrible migraines through..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommond Dr. khadami's treatment. He actually listens to your problems and describes his treatment process. I have had excellent result from his treat..."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.westviewwellness.com" to "http://www.westviewwellness.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7N 4M2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2609 Westview Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049043993".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a professional Chiropractor. His knowledge is absolutely up to date .patients, respectful and thorough in explaining the process. I would recomm..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi has really helped with my neck & back usually with just a few treatments. He knows what to feel for and can put things back in place with or withou..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best chiropractor I have ever seen . He is very professional, knowledgeable,positive and caring. My two years chronic neck and back pain was gone afte..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He took off from my neck a chronical pain of almost 2 years in 4 sessions!"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a very professional Chiropractor. In just few first sessions, he can easily diagnose the patient problems and use the right technique and treatme..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had tried Physio, Acupuncture, and massage therapy before seeing Dr. Khademi. He helped me tremendously in just a few sessions. Very respectful and thorou..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khademi is a miracle worker. I went from having difficulty walking due to nagging injuries and knee pain, to running marathons and beating my best time in a..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I join the ratings of everyone who has written about Dr. Peyman. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has helped unhook some very unpleasant areas in my lower ba..."

September 4, 2014