Ratings for Dr. KENNETH R. Bryant

The urologist I had been seeing for the last 16 years retired so I asked my GP for a referral. Dr Bryant was one of the names given to me. I have a chronic bladder condition that has been controlled with diet and medication. Dr. Bryant does not use a computer just scribbles (unlegible) on a small yellow note pad the answers I gave him to the same questions he asked me 3 times. He offered no opinions about my condition (my other urologist was always up on the latest research) and asked why I was there. I said I needed a new urologist and to have my prescriptions refilled. He then said he needed to do a pelvic exam which can be painful and cause a flare-up with my bladder condition. He then just turned and left the office without saying another word to me. I was throughly disgusted and disappointed with this MD. Then I discovered he wrote the prescription for 30 days with 5 refills instead of for 90 days which is cheaper and it took 4 phone calls to get him to change it. Another prescription I told his nurse should be called into the pharmacy at our supermarket because this drug is free there took me 6 phone calls to get that done. The bottom line: do not go to this urologist, I wish I had read the reviews others had written before I wasted my time and money.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

HIS FRONT OFFICE GIRL IS SO RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL, SAID THEY MADE ME AN APPT AND NEVER DID .ALL THEY WANTED WAS TO GET OUT BECAUSE IT WAS FRIDAY. I NEVER GOT MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE DOC HE RUSHED ME AROUND LEFT THERE SO UPSET AND I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE . wish i had looked at these ratings before going in to see him, he is rated so BAD and it is true,he doesn't give you the time of day just hurry up and get out it is friday!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

i have had dr's keep me alive since i was 11yrs old and my records are over 4 feet thick. dr. bryant gets an F in bioethics from me. could of died under his care; so i used other dr's on the side till i recovered from his initial care. seems to me he is about jamming in numerous appointments and not about the patient.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR...HE WILL STENT YOU, THEN ABANDON YOU. ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY. RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND A DISCREDIT TO HIS PROFESSION

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

This doc treated me for a kidney stone.Excellent doc, took time to answer my questions, very thorogh,very professional...office staff is the best. Would definitly recommend

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

This Dr I would NEVER refer Anyone to him. He does not review records and therefore the patient does not receive timely treatment. If you want a Dr that does not have a CLUE pick this dr. He did not refer my father to a oncologist until it was TOO late for any treatment- Dad passed away 4 days after last seeing Dr Bryant, when he had been treating him for 9 years.Friday morning appt- all they( staff) were doing was wanting to get the weekend started @ 1230- Tell a freind- Run from this DR- or you will end up Dead-

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. KENNETH R. Bryant's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL