Ratings for Dr. SCOTT A. Siegel

This Dr. is the most rude and uncaring Dr. I have ever been to. He has a "God Complex". I would not recommend him to anyone. I saw another review and it said basically the same as I have. So many can't be wrong. See for yourself.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

This doctor is the most unhelpful doctor that I have ever been to. He is so rude and uncaring. I gave him my family medical history and he told me that I was paranoid. If you really need a doctor it's best to stay away.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

He has a poor attuide and does not listen to your problems to help you with them. He always gets patients messed you with each other. He always forgets from visit to visit your medical condition. You have to set and wait way past you appointment time. Some of his staff is rude and acts like to don't have the time to wait on you. The whole three years I have went to him I have only seen him four or five times, all the other times it has been a P.A. Medication is called in four or five hours after you Dr.'s appointment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. SCOTT A. Siegel's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)