You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robin Gray

Dickhead hole kept me waiting all day and two days after I saw him I broke out in a rash all over my private area because of the cream he gave me . Don't go to this doctor .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

This guy has to be the worst dermatologist in the lower mainland. He routinely keeps patients waiting 3 to 4 hours! How is this acceptable?! The first time I met him, I liked him, we got chatting about a non-medical subject, and as I was the last patient, I allowed it to go on much longer than I normally would have (and I thought ditto for him. It was pleasant.) But, when I got out, his secretary was gone. The light was dark in the waiting room.The door was locked. I had a parking ticket waiting for me because he kept me half-hour past the lot's closing time.Astonishingly, when I got sick and tired of waiting hours and so, I showed up half-hour late, I was royally chewed-out by his unrealistic new secretary!! (As this lot is attached to his practice, I think he should have been aware of this and said something.) I also am sure it is not ok to keep a (female) patient in a (male) doctor's office well past the time his secretary has gone home. On subsequent visits (that I had to go to - or I would have chosen someone else) he was hours late, lost track of time, started conversations like he had no one waiting - and he knew NOTHING , as it would turn out, about the skin condition I had. I suffered going downhill and wasting tons of time (12 visits - nearly a year!!) with this second-rate guy before finding a doctor elsewhere who fixed my problem knowedgeably in 3 treatments

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I think Dr Gray needs to take a class in manners and how to act professionally. While I was waiting to see him, I could hear him talk about his patient with his receptionist and not in a positive tone. He was saying that the patient is a "mess". I also was waiting for over 1 hour for my appointment. When I was meeting with Dr. Gray he was rude and short with me. I could not believe the way he talked to me. He was disrespectful and would cut me off when I asked a question. I will be making an official complaint . I am hoping he can learn some manners and perhaps some empathy, since he is a doctor. I also will never come back to this doctor......

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Very disappointed with my experience, two cultures were taken then I was called and told I had two things come back and waited for three days to hear anything back after worrying and calling numerous times. Told the dermatologist I have to be careful with antibiotics I take as I get severe reactions to most. Prescribed me three heavy duty ones and I got an allergic reaction the next day and was told to stop taking them immediately by a pharmacist. I then called to tell him this to get something else prescribed and still have not heard back three days later. Awful service and he rushed me through my whole appt after I waited an hour and a half to see him. I never ever go back here

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

All he did was to use widespread scalp freezing. No samples taken of what were definite lesions. to eradicate the risk od squamous cancer.Frankly it seemed as if I was being treated as being too old to bother. He is in a hurry, and does not inspire much confidence.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

It's beyond waiting. That is just poor time management. If you are consistently late and leaving people sitting in exam rooms the size of closets, then start scheduling more time between patients. At the very least, provide an apology for making that person wait. And aside from wait times, interpersonal skills are very important. Clearly from the range of comments on this board, including my experience, there is a problem here in both time management and interpersonal skills. As far as "quick fix", I disagree. People want service and to get to the bottom of their problems and ideally feel comfortable and respected. I was referred to him by a walk in clinic so I didn't really have a say in who I saw. In hind-sight, I would not go back to this person if I had the choice.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Yes, you should expect to wait. But that's because Dr. Gray actually listens to your concerns and then takes the time to educate you about your treatment. This takes time! Medicine these days is too concerned with finding a "quick fix" and treats patients as just a number... if that's what you want then don't come here. I've been coming to Dr. Gray for 4 years now and I always leave his office impressed by his knowledge and feeling like he actually spent time helping me work through my medical issues, giving me the personalized treatment that healthcare lacks so much of today. I have never found him "berating" or "uninterested," maybe just a little shy. And I'm pretty sure he's just thinking when he closes his eyes.... One tip that helps: book an appointment first thing in the morning so you don't have to worry about the appts ahead of yours running late.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

A pure nightmare. Arrogant, condescending, uncaring! I was so uncomfortable and he was so aggressive and belittling. Closes his eyes when talks. His interactions with male seemed normal but he never was friendly with me

Dr. Robin Gray's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dickhead hole kept me waiting all day and two days after I saw him I broke out in a rash all over my private area because of the cream he gave me . Don't go to ..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Timekeeping is so bad usually waiting 1 hour to see the doctor and the receptionist is a dirty cow ."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy has to be the worst dermatologist in the lower mainland. He routinely keeps patients waiting 3 to 4 hours! How is this acceptable?! The first time I m..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr Gray needs to take a class in manners and how to act professionally. While I was waiting to see him, I could hear him talk about his patient with his..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed with my experience, two cultures were taken then I was called and told I had two things come back and waited for three days to hear anything b..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "One of worst Doctor with a poor attitude I have ever visited in my whole life.... He was in a hurry and did not even listen what we are saying..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "All he did was to use widespread scalp freezing. No samples taken of what were definite lesions. to eradicate the risk od squamous cancer.Frankly it seemed as i..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "It's beyond waiting. That is just poor time management. If you are consistently late and leaving people sitting in exam rooms the size of closets, then start sc..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Yes, you should expect to wait. But that's because Dr. Gray actually listens to your concerns and then takes the time to educate you about your treatment. This ..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A pure nightmare. Arrogant, condescending, uncaring! I was so uncomfortable and he was so aggressive and belittling. Closes his eyes when talks. His interaction..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "awful experience. The first comment below is clearly by Robyn grey himself! This m an was an hour late, made no attempt to apologize nor even say hello. Also f..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever! This doctor has a serious attitude problem- he was rude, arrogant and very condescending. In his mind everything is very obvious, so when..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "After reviewing my skin condition, Dr. Gray concluded he wasn't sure what my problem was. Which is fine - doctors can't be expected to diagnose every condition ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robin Gray is an excellent dermatologist. Highly knowledgeable, and kind. He tried to get to the roots of my problems. He explained what may have caused ..."

June 26, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97225". Address has been updated from "None" to "1675 Southwest Marlow Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15032286479".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly, one of the nicest doctors that I have seen. And I have now seen him multiple times. I found him very knowledgeable and generous with his time. While s..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grey was excellent. I was very happy with my experience especially his *soft touch* while he was working on my nose, which was very infected on the tip. Ot..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Traumatizing experience, I am so traumatized I don't even know what to say"

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Kept me waiting for over 1 hour past appointment time. To make an appointment, you must go through an answering service only. When I needed..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. grey was very professional and very informative as well."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst experience I have ever had visiting doctor. the front desk girls are some high school unexperienced kid. I had an appointment at 2:30pm and has..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I left this man's office bleeding and in tears. Not only was he unempathetic, but he began treating me without a word as to what I should expect, what he would ..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My experience with my first appt. with Dr. Gray's office was a disaster and I didn't even get to see him. As instructed, I arrived 10 minutes early for my a..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I appreciated the help from Dr. Gray and his initial treatment seemed to work for me. The problem has been with trying to get a follow up appointment. He has..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Gray after 4-5 years of eczema due to "food allergies." After reviewing my daily skin routine and current allergies, he referred basic ski..."

September 29, 2014