Ratings for Dr. Treavor J. Hodge

I went to Dr. Hodge for back pain. He performed multiple tests and assured me that his staff would let me know the results so I can take steps to remedy the pain whether in his office further, or at a specialist. I did not hear anything for 2 weeks and called asking for a timeline on results as I was in severe pain with my back, and getting worse. They did not follow up so I called back multiple times, just wanting results from the tests (x-rays and scans) from weeks earlier. After one month of not hearing anything, I called back and let them know my frustrations and pleaded with them to share my results. Dr Hodge called back the next day and was very rude saying that I had been hostile to his staff- I was frustrated but never raised my voice or called anyone names, just told them I needed the Dr to call me that day. When he called, he said he had "done all he was required to do". This does not seem like a statement that a doctor should make when their patient is in pain for over a month and is just looking for test results. He also said I should have heard from his nurse referring me to a specialist, but I had never received and message. I understand the doctors are busy, and that I am just one patient, but to go one month without any feedback while in severe pain that limits my mobility, does not seem right. I am sure the doctor would not wait 1 month for routine feedback on an injured back- This isn't a rare cancer (thank God). I will be seeking another doctor, which is sad because I worked with Sparks for many years and the hospital has been where my family gets care for years.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Great Doctor

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Treavor J. Hodge's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1986)