Ratings for Dr. Keith L. Papendick

While I always had to wait a long time to see Dr.Papendick I thought he was always very helpful and knowledable in several areas. Not only did he do everything he could to make my husband comfortable when he was fighting a brain tumor, he also felt terrible when he died. He was the 1st Dr to ever hug me and tell he wa so sorry to hear of my husband passing, and he was very worried about me and how I was doing and he wanted to help me in any way he could. It was a great comfort to me and a pleasure not only to have him as a Dr but a true person reaching out to me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

So glad I'll never have to see him again. He never ONCE in 6 years listen to my lungs, heart, or neck. He sat on a computer the entire time, and made me feel dumb, because I could't answer the questions he asked that made NO SENSE at all. He also said he never once wrote a prescription for Clonazapam for me, when in fact he did for over 4 years. I had my Pharmacist check for me after he basically called me a liar and said that Doc.Han had done it. I don't even know a Doc. Han, and wouldn't know him if I saw him. He always hinted that I was rather dumb and made me feel less valuable when I left his office.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Does he listen to the patient? I don't think so. Sent an entirely wrong prescription to the pharmacy for drugs that did not have anything to do with this patient. Scary! Sloppy attire and out of shape...very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

He says one thing and specialist say another. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. spends time on his own interests and very little time on patient needs.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Papendick lacks professionalism, courtesy, and the ability to follow through. He agreed to help me with a situation that directly affected my mental health, and then openly refused, three weeks after the fact. he didnt even have the courage to tell me himself, I found out from his staff after multiple phone calls, who then told me he never intended to help. Getting my records from him proved to be quite a challenge as well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Keith L. Papendick's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)