You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jane Brodsky

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Brodsky has been my dentist for almost 3 years when I started the Invisalign procedure. She is an amazing doctor who is knowledgeable, professional and truly cares for her patients. The Invisalign have worked! I have my smile back! Thank you, Dr Brodsky!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jane Brodsky for about 14 years. I am very happy about it. Recently I finished my Invisalign treatment, and the result is visible. I got several compliments about my new smile. I had about ten Invisalign visits between the beginning and the end of the treatment. During this time I manage to wear Invisalign braces almost all day, but I take it off when I brush my teeth and eat. Currently I use the retainers during night time only. It is easy procedure/treatment with the great results . Julia

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for more than 15 years and very happy!!! She is great doctor and does excellent work. She also made a great recommendation for oral surgeon when I had to remove wisdom tooths as well do surgery on my root canals - No pain, no discomfort. Very happy!!! Thank you Dr. Brodsky and all her staff. Also, thanks to Emma, she does great job when time for semiannual cleaning!!! Overall great patient experience and thanks again for all your great care!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Excellent dentist; highly experienced and caring about her patients

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Jane Brodsky is a highly skilled and caring dentist, working in a stressless, friendly environment. She treated me for several different dental issues, including crowns and fillings. In addition, she did some cosmetic procedures including Invisalign and veneers. I had great, long lasting results and my dental health has considerably improved as a result of her diligent care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Very knowledgeable and experience while at the same time does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if specialty care outside her area of expertise is needed. Highest levels of integrity and service. Caring, gentle. Staff friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

With Dr. Jane Brodsky as my dentist, I do not have to worry about my teeth and gums. Ever. I have had a gum disease since I was eighteen and have had an"adventurous" life trying to keep my gums healthy and have all the teeth where they belong. It was not easy as gum disease runs in the family. My grandmother lost all her teeth when she was 34. My gums got inflamed only too often. Coming under Dr. Brodsky's care was crucial in putting an end to my gum "adventures". Thank you, Dr. Jane Brodsky! --- Irene

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Brodsky was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I will return for future work for doing my bridge work and I have confidence that it will be done very well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Amazing DOCTOR.Very kind.Dr. brodsky is conservative and reiasonable.Also,what is realy important for me -she is gentle.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Jane Brodsky's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brodsky is very profecional, knowledgeble and helpful. She cares for your health. Thank you for doing your job as good as you can."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brodsky has been my dentist for almost 3 years when I started the Invisalign procedure. She is an amazing doctor who is knowledgeable, professional and truly..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Jane Brodsky for about 14 years. I am very happy about it. Recently I finished my Invisalign treatment, and the result is visible. ..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for more than 15 years and very happy!!! She is great doctor and does excellent work. She also made a great recommendation..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist; highly experienced and caring about her patients"

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jane Brodsky is a highly skilled and caring dentist, working in a stressless, friendly environment. She treated me for several different dental issues, incl..."

October 15, 2014