Ratings for Dr. Jane Brodsky

Smooth Invisalign process from beginning to end. I recommend Dr. Brodsky.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Very knowledgeable and professional; excellent results and smile; truly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Brodsky for the last 7 years since moving to DC. She is warm, professional and extremely caring and diligent, not to mention talented. She worked with me on invisalign and cosmetic dentistry, as well as routine care and I've been so pleased with the results. I also love her whole team, from the patient and flexible scheduler to the hygienist to the wonderful Lana, her assistant. Each of them take time to get to know you and make sure you are comfortable, and they are doing their job well. It's nice to see such a thorough team! Can't recommend Dr. Brodsky and her practice highly enough!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

For anyone looking for a new general dentist, Invisalign provider, or cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jane Brodsky is the person to go to. I have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky my whole life, and every visit was great. Not only does she do her job exceptionally, but she also makes sure you aren’t ever uncomfortable throughout your visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Brodsky since 2006. She had done my Invisalign back in 2006 and it still looks great nowadays in 2018. I go to her every 6 months for cleaning, her staff - Juya, Sonya, Emma and Lenna are great & friendly.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I’ve known Dr. Brodsky for several years now. She is a unique, professional, kind and caring person and doctor. Beside her up to date medical knowledge, she treats and tune to every person who enter her office, with attention and endless care. We trusted her taking care of our children, and we highly recommend her as she is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Doctor Brodsky for 20 years. I always got excellent service and results. All my front crowns are still in excellent condition (for about 20 years). They look very aesthetic and I am happy with them. The Doctor’s team is great as well. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Great Invisalign results! My teeth were saved and look great after Invisalign orthodontics and cosmetic treatment. All my family are Dr. Brodsky's happy patients for many years.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018