Ratings for Dr. Jane Brodsky

I’ve known Dr. Brodsky for several years now. She is a unique, professional, kind and caring person and doctor. Beside her up to date medical knowledge, she treats and tune to every person who enter her office, with attention and endless care. We trusted her taking care of our children, and we highly recommend her as she is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Doctor Brodsky for 20 years. I always got excellent service and results. All my front crowns are still in excellent condition (for about 20 years). They look very aesthetic and I am happy with them. The Doctor’s team is great as well. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Great Invisalign results! My teeth were saved and look great after Invisalign orthodontics and cosmetic treatment. All my family are Dr. Brodsky's happy patients for many years.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very knowledgeable and professional; excellent results and smile; truly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been patient of doctor Brodsky for over twenty years. I highly recommend this doctor. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

For most people going to a dental appointment is a stressful experience. For me on the other hand, visiting Dr. Brodsky and her team is the most relaxing time of the day because of the pleasant, gentle and careful treatment as well as the smile and kindness.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Over 15 years of great service for all generations of my family

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Excellent dentist and great staff. I had a lot of dental work done including front tooth implant crowns and I am very happy with it. Dr Brodsky takes her time until it looks perfect and the result is really good, great esthetic work.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Multiple opinions told me I needed jaw surgery to fix my open bite. Dr. Brodsky was able to bring my teeth to perfection without the need for any surgery! And she did it using invisalign, which were less painful than traditional braces and way more convenient. Dr. Brodsky is a genius and I recommend her 100% !!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018