Dr. Jane Brodsky

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jane Brodsky

My husband and have been Dr.Brodsky’s patients for more than 15 years. We are happy to be in her care. She is professional and friendly, as well as her office stuff. We would like to recommend her services to everybody. Her new location is very convenient and parking is free

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Can you love a dental chair? Yes, you can, if Dr. Jane Brodsky is near you! Surprisingly, there is never any queue, everything is always accurate and on time. A doctor is a professional who uses the best technology of prosthetics. Helpers are attentive and accurate. Don't ask and don't look for the better doctor, if you are living in Washington DC or suburb!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Brodsky has been my dentist for over 5 years and has made me realize that going to the dentist can be a great experience. Scheduling appointments is easy and they are always accommodating, teeth cleaning is painless and keeps my smile white and whenever I have a dental emergency Dr. Brodsky provide the highest quality care possible.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

I have been visiting Dr. Brodsky for more than 20 years and my entire family are patients of this practice. Dr. Brodsky and her stuff are the friendliest people and professionals I’ve ever had pleasure of meeting in my life time. More importantly, all the dental work that I got done here are in perfect shape without any problems from the beginning. I highly recommend this office. Dr. Brodsky is the best in her field in my opinion!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Highly recommended! Here there are no scares! Very relaxed environment, friendly and professional , excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr Brodsky has done an excellent job of bringing the teeth on one side of my mouth together. What seemed like an impossible thing to do was done with her expertise in the use of invisalign and her own ingenuity. I have appreciated the way she always responded very quickly to my e-mails and the way she persistently cared about finding a solution to my problem. Her team is excellent as well...I so enjoyed getting to know Lana, her assistant, and Sonya who set up appts and called w/ reminders. I very highly recommend Dr Brodsky and her staff!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Great doctor! Highly recommended! My smile said all about it!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Brodsky! She is skilled, experienced, and focused on results. After I decided to go with Invisalign, I would not have trusted anyone else! Invisalign was a big step for me, but because of her knowledge, skill and extensive experience with Invisalign , the process has been a positive one. In addition to her work with me on Invisalign, Dr. Brodsky identified a fairly serious dental issue that my last dentist missed- an issue that would have gotten worse if gone unaddressed. Finally Dr. Brodsky's team is also very skilled and friendly. Five stars!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

I’m happy I was able to find Dr. Brodsky after going through several other dentists for a wide range of procedures. I appreciate the cleanliness and efficiency of Executive Dental Arts. Dr. Brodsky Is hilarious and really make your visit painless. Couple of things that make this place exceptional is the fact that Dr. Brodsky answers her patients’ emails directly and promptly. I also like the fact that Dr. Brodsky explains and shows you what she’s doing so you don’t feel ripped off. Keep up the excellent service Dr. Brodsky!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Smooth Invisalign process from beginning to end. I recommend Dr. Brodsky.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Jane Brodsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At her practice in North Bethesda, Maryland, Dr. Jane Brodsky brings more than 20 years of experience. She offers a comprehensive suite of general, preventive, and cosmetic dentistry services including cleanings and exams, dental implants, dentures, restorative dentistry, crowns, bridges, and veneers. And there's a reason she's ranked #1 of 241 dentists in Bethesda, according to RateMD. Dr. Brodsky is an Invisalign® Premier Preferred Provider — a status granted by Align Technology — and uses the latest dental techniques to help patients’ achieve relief from sleep apnea, TMJ, and orofacial pain. Dr. Brodsky also offers dental hypnosis and relaxation techniques to assist patients who suffer from dental anxiety. Dr. Brodsky began her education at Hebrew University - Hadassah School of Dental Medicine in Jerusalem, Israel, where she earned her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD). After practicing dentistry in Israel, she continued her education at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. There she completed a two-year residency, served as a clinical instructor, and became certified in Advanced General Dentistry. In parallel, she earned a Master of Science degree in Oral and Craniofacial Biological Sciences. Dr. Brodsky is an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orofacial Pain. She loves spending one-on-one time with her patients and develops treatment plans based on each individual’s unique health history and concerns. As a dentist, Dr. Brodsky places an emphasis on prevention. She works with patients of all ages, from children to seniors, and offers comprehensive dental care in the convenience of one location. Dr. Brodsky believes good dentistry is more than state-of-the-art equipment and excellent clinical skills. Her team is highly competent and includes caring dental hygienists with years of experience. Dr. Brodsky works to establish long-lasting relationships with all of her patients through trust and open communication. She is fluent in English, Hebrew and Russian.

• English