Ratings for Dr. Nazia Tauseef

we asked around the hospital to see where the hospital staff goes for their care before we decided on an OB. Dr Jana’s name came first. She is very experienced.Dr Tauseef’s name was a close second.Everyone working with her had good things to say about her professionalism and good care. We certainly agree as we received excellent care during our pregnancy. The office is efficient. Kristin is a busy person, but gets the job done. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

By far the best doctor you will not be disappointed coming to her . She was my on for both my kids and did such an excellent job.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Tauseef is a fabulous physician, having her for both of my pregnancies I have nothing but great things to say. She’s so busy and in her field Total appointment punctuality is difficult but understandably so. I feel listened to and that she is engaged in the conversation when in my appointments. Unfortunately her receptionist is often short, and creates uncomfortable conversations over the phone when trying to reschedule appointments. While she too is very busy, understandably, client service is minimal. Often feeling like a burden when I call. Worth it to have such an excellent OB. But still disappointing. Staff rating is reflective of this , not of Dr T. She’s a 5+!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

She is the best she took care of me for both my pregnancies and with my second she wasn't even working and seen I had been admitted and stopped in to see me and wish me well. She is hands down the most caring doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Best Doctor ever. Caring and passionate. Experienced . A great asset to the healthcare industry. Surgery professional.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

A really careful, kind doctor. A meticulous surgeon.I was very satisfied with my care

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr.Tauseef is kind and patient. She answers all your questions with respect. She truly provides the best care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Tauseef took care of me in my second pregnancy. She is an excellent doctor. My baby was breech and she diagnosed it in time ,talked me through all options and held my hand while I cried. She sent me to the hospital where my baby turned and I had a natural birth. I am so thankful she picked it up in time and I didn't have to find out that out in labour. I will recommend her to anyone. Such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I had Dr Tauseef deliver my 4th child( all 3 children prior were born vaginally w no complications by other dr). She was friendly during my visits. We felt she wanted to preform a c-section rather than it being needed! I cried and begged her not to and had my son vaginally. I felt more pain than normal after so unsure if my placenta was pulled out roughly and also had a mild prolapse ( again never had any issues). Her staff is friendly but very quick paced and not very personable. I do believe after my husband researched her c-section rate is high which is a big red flag to me( unfortunately some docs preform them without reason as they are paid higher than a vaginal delivery-) I had a vaginal birth and a healthy baby so that makes me happy

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about this office.Very efficent,smoothly run and just great care. Dr Tauseef adressed all concerns thoroughly and Christine was very helpful in getting my ultrasounds arranged. Dr Tauseef delivered my baby and gave me complete care including deciding my birth control options! I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017