Ratings for Dr. Nazia Tauseef

Dr Tuaseef is a very thorough, compassionate Doctor. Nothing is beneath her notice, and no complaint goes unnoticed , big or small. I find the rating below hard to believe,even though I feel sorry for the tragedy.Its 44 against 1.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

It has taken me almost 2 years to write this review and I urge those reading it to do so in the hopes that our situation will never happen to you. I had Dr Tauseef as our OB 2 years ago, I had a number of complications arise during my pregnancy, including a partial placental abruption at 34 weeks. Long story short - the care, or lack thereof resulted in the death of our daughter at 41 weeks gestation and I almost died while giving birth after Dr Tauseef chose not to induce early and failed to monitor the situation appropriately. At appointments I repeated had to remind her of these complications as she did not remember and did not review my chart. I expressed concerns at every appointment and was treated with a proverbial pat on the head and rushed out the door. I truly hope that our situation is not repeated with any other families.

Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Tauseef is absolutely amazing and is one of the most kind and caring OB gynes I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her office does run behind at times but she always takes the time for her patients and that is why. She has always made me feel at ease and was very reassuring throughout my infertility, pregnancy (which was high risk) and post natal care. She will go the extra mile for her patients and is very easy to talk to. I am shocked at seeing a couple of negative ratings on her receptionist. Kristen is nothing but amazing. She always returns calls, is very to the point and friendly! She maintains professionalism and is a great asset for that office. Everyone has their bad days and I'm sure that's likely all it was because when you sit and wait for your weekly appointments you can't help but overhear what is happening behind the desk. I think it's safe to say that bad ratings come from bad patients, point blank. Keep up the great work Dr. Tauseef and Kristen!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

It is hard to read a review like the one below saying that the receptionist is so awful! I have been seeing Dr. Tauseef for a few years now with never a bad encounter with her receptionist. She is always very pleasant. She is very quick at getting back to any phone messages left and is always very helpful even when the doctor isn't in the office. And... Dr. Tauseef has been incredible during my pregnancy and gyne care. The office does get a little busy at times, but glad to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Great Ob. Helpful, kind and gentle. Has always put my worries to ease. Couldn't ask for a better Dr! Good bedside manner. Have been with her for 2 pregnancies and would go back for my third. However, her secretary is awful!! Very moody and snappy. I have friends and family who also see Dr. Tauseef and some of them are considering finding another Gyne just so they don't have to deal with her rude secretary, which is a shame. She's very nice whenever the Dr. is around.

Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Tauseef is a very compassionate, gentle, sweet, caring doctor. The best I've ever been to. Her knowledge, empathy and care is amazing, she has even gone above and beyond in my case. She has always treated me kindly with respect, and her sense of humour gladly lightens the mood. A lot of doctors could learn from her about how to truly care about their patients. The absolute only downside is that lately I feel a tad rushed in her office. She is a very busy woman so I understand, however it would be nice to have more time and not get the "rushed" feeling. Her wait times have improved as I have only had to wait maybe 5 minutes before my appointments but I would gladly wait longer if it meant her spending more time with her patients. With that said I would still (and do!) recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Very caring, calm and competent. Takes the time to answer all questions and is very reassuring. Excellent bedside manner, genuinely seems to care for her patients. Her secretary is rather capable as well.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Nazia Tauseef's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tuaseef is a very thorough, compassionate Doctor. Nothing is beneath her notice, and no complaint goes unnoticed , big or small. I find the rating below har..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tuaseef is such a careful, compassionate doctor. No complaint is beneath her notice, big or small. I find the rating below hard to believe.Its 44 against 1..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It has taken me almost 2 years to write this review and I urge those reading it to do so in the hopes that our situation will never happen to you. I had Dr Taus..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is absolutely amazing and is one of the most kind and caring OB gynes I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her office does run behind at times b..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr tauseef is amazing she takes her time asks if you have any concerns or questions and very friendly. The receptionist however I find extremely rude "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It is hard to read a review like the one below saying that the receptionist is so awful! I have been seeing Dr. Tauseef for a few years now with never a bad enc..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Great Ob. Helpful, kind and gentle. Has always put my worries to ease. Couldn't ask for a better Dr! Good bedside manner. Have been with her for 2 pregnancies a..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is a very compassionate, gentle, sweet, caring doctor. The best I've ever been to. Her knowledge, empathy and care is amazing, she has even gone ab..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lovely doctor with exceptional empathy and medical skills. Best OBGYN in Durham region by far. She saved my life. Love her!"

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring, calm and competent. Takes the time to answer all questions and is very reassuring. Excellent bedside manner, genuinely seems to care for her patie..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Raised was so knowledgeable and kind! I was extremely nervous going to visit her as I have never been to her before, but as soon as I got there the nerves w..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tauseef. She is so kind and caring and takes time to explain and answer any questions you may have. I have had a few ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a uterine biopsy. Was the most barbaric experience I've ever encountered. Has made me vey untrusting if the medical profession. This is a problem I have ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so pleased with the experience I have had so far!!! Doctor is so friendly and so willing to help. She doesn't rush you and explains everything. So comforti..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. I had a colposcopy done, it was my first one and I was very nervous... she made me feel at ease and comfo..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but positive things to say. This is our second time under her care with baby number 2. Had complications the first time but she always made us feel re..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tauseef is the best doctor you could have. She had been nothing but kind and patient over my rocky pregnancy. She has answered countless questions from my h..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is beyond amazing. So understanding, patient, kind and knowledgeable. She is the way all doctors should be!"

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had a hysterectomy a week ago and Dr Tauseef is amazing! Talked me through everything and keeps checking on me. Love her!!"

December 21, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tauseef is a lovely, warm doctor who never makes you feel rushed. She is extremely knowledgeable and will help you address any and all questions. Her assista..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr Tauseef 8 months ago and feel compelled to post a review many months later given that my experience was so positive that I still remember ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is the best Dr. out there by far. She is so kind to her patients. You always feel like you are in great care. Would highly recommend her!!!!"

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is by far, the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever met! I was searching for an OBGYN when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby, a..."

October 20, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

July 3, 2013