Ratings for Dr. Nazia Tauseef

Dr.Tauseef is amazing and I would recommend her to anybody in search of an OB. never felt rushed , always had my questions answered thoroughly. Her receptionist on the other hand has quite the attitude problem. She feels she's better than you and it is quite a turn off.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

She truly is amazing. Her staff are also just as great. Very organized. Tauseef is very gentle, concerned but not overly serious. No stupid question can be asked, doesn't make you feel rushed. Explains procedures and just superb on all levels. I really hope she will be able to deliver my boy in September!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I could not say enough good things about this doctor! Her patience and clinical judgement is amazing. You will be in good hands with Dr Tausef

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Great knowledge,attentive and compassionate Doctor. Would recommend highly

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Saved my life! Another OB, dr akingbola, botched a double ooph-salpingectomy, and she saved my life in an emergency ...found 5 spots where I was bleeding internally that the first surgeon didn't cauterize in my laparotomy less than 24hrs earlier...I seriously almost died, but she saved me!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This woman was just awful! I found her to be very rude, especially if you don't agree with her direction of care. I came to her to diagnose issues I was having, she didn't run a single test beyond blood work. When I told her how displeased I was, she sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Couldnt agree more with the comment below. Dr. Tauseef is a great ob! Her receptionist...terrible! Such an attitude. It does ruin the experience.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Tauseef was great for the most part, her receptionist was extremely rude and had a "holier than thou" attitude every single time I saw her - ruined the experience every time.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

She is the most caring doctor you will ever meet. Super helpful and comforting would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Excellent doctor! great bedside manner and knowledge. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016