Ratings for Dr. Nazia Tauseef

Great care, good bedside manner,thorough discussions. Can't really complain about anything!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I really enjoyed Dr. Tauseef as an OB. She was on vacation and even took the time the day after I gave birth to my son to see how we were doing . But as a first time mother I wish she would explain things a little better and not be so cut and dry , it can be scary for a first time mother . Her receptionist was very rude , you couldn't ask any questions as she would snap at you .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Tauseef for my twins and she was absolutely amazing. She really cares about how you're feeling and takes the time to understand your concerns. Her receptionist needs a course in how to treat patients but she's not the one seeing you. I recommend Dr. Tauseef to anyone. Absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have seen Dr Tauseef for 2 pregnancies, with the last one in December. Always had great care.She will listen to every concern and adress it. She even comes in to check up on you and the baby after delivery.Very pleased with my care

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

not a fan, would not recommend her to anyone, she destroyed my pregnancy with her nonsense

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

No possible way I could find anything bad to say about Dr Tauseef or Kristen. The office runs like a well oiled machine and I've never been made to feel anything other than comfortable and well taken care of there. Dr Tauseef saw me through my high risk twin pregnancy ( many MANY appointments) then brought me through two GYN procedures, the last one being just last month. Regardless of how long it takes to get in on a referral she is ALWAYS worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

So knowledgeable caring and empathetic. A superb surgeon. So thankful for her care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

She is the absolute best! Makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

In simple one word , she is an amazing surgeon , very helpful , calm , very knowledgeable and always thinks what is good for the patient. Fortunate to have her for my surgery. With respect Mimi .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016