Ratings for Dr. Nazia Tauseef

Dr.Tauseef is kind and patient. She answers all your questions with respect. She truly provides the best care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Tauseef took care of me in my second pregnancy. She is an excellent doctor. My baby was breech and she diagnosed it in time ,talked me through all options and held my hand while I cried. She sent me to the hospital where my baby turned and I had a natural birth. I am so thankful she picked it up in time and I didn't have to find out that out in labour. I will recommend her to anyone. Such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I had Dr Tauseef deliver my 4th child( all 3 children prior were born vaginally w no complications by other dr). She was friendly during my visits. We felt she wanted to preform a c-section rather than it being needed! I cried and begged her not to and had my son vaginally. I felt more pain than normal after so unsure if my placenta was pulled out roughly and also had a mild prolapse ( again never had any issues). Her staff is friendly but very quick paced and not very personable. I do believe after my husband researched her c-section rate is high which is a big red flag to me( unfortunately some docs preform them without reason as they are paid higher than a vaginal delivery-) I had a vaginal birth and a healthy baby so that makes me happy

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about this office.Very efficent,smoothly run and just great care. Dr Tauseef adressed all concerns thoroughly and Christine was very helpful in getting my ultrasounds arranged. Dr Tauseef delivered my baby and gave me complete care including deciding my birth control options! I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr Tauseef her self is a good dr until you are pregnant once you are done she don’t Care about you I had her as my OB I ended her having c section it’s been two months and my stitches are still not heeled she didn’t do my csection but as my OB when I tired to do a follow up with her she and assistant totally disappoint me. Worst experience ever. She need to have a better assistant and try to help her patients not just only makes money

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Tauseef is the best OB anyone can have. I had a high risk pregnancy and she was there for me every step of the way, she is very knowledgeable and professional and she delivered my baby through a cesarean operation, she made my whole experience very calm and I know I was always in good hands. I really enjoyed my weekly visits with her, I am one of the lucky ones to have had her she is a true god send.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had dr Tauseef for both my pregnancies and I will for sure be going back if I have any more in the future. She makes you feel very comfortable and remembers faces very well. I experienced her in her office as well as in the hospital and in both situations she was very calm and a delight to be around

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Tauseef is a very busy doctor. You see that in her office all the time.Despite that though, I have very rarely seen her impatient or unprofessional. I happened to be in the hospital on her shift and it was very busy. She was calm and kept her pleasant manner throughout her shift. I really appreciated her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Overall happy with my experience however she was very busy with hospital visits and only had one office day a week. Sometimes this left me feeling rushed or like she didn't do certain things, unless it was necessary, in order to see all her patients. As a first time pregnant woman, this was sometimes disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She was amazing. I had to bring in my 3 small children on many occasions and she was so good with them. Helping distract them when I needed privacy and working very well around them.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017