Ratings for Dr. Nazia Tauseef

She was amazing. I had to bring in my 3 small children on many occasions and she was so good with them. Helping distract them when I needed privacy and working very well around them.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This Doctor tried to force my cervix open with her finger without my permission during a check. I almost blacked out from the pain. Completely unnecessary and unethical.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I had induction at 37 weeks because my baby was in distress. I am sooo thankful Dr Tauseef made that decision.It saved my baby boy in time. My baby stayed in the hospital for 3 days, but went home with me safe and sound.If that induction had been delayed I don't know what effect it would have had, I shudder to think. I will always be grateful for her decision to move ahead.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I had an ultrasound at 37 weeks and Dr. Tauseef felt like baby boy was "too small". She decided to try and induce me at 38 weeks with Prostin Gel. Two rounds of gel later, no dilation, no contractions, nothing. My baby did however go into distress, causing an emergency C-section. My son was 6lbs 2oz and although on the smaller side, was perfectly fine. There was no need for the induction. Baby Boy & I spent 4 days in the hospital and only saw Dr. Tauseef once. I'm currently pregnant with my second child and my current OB doesn't understand the decisions Dr. Tauseef made. I'm confident that my attempted induction was done to fit her schedule at the hospital, and because of this impatient decision, I'm faced with major decisions regarding all future births (either more C-sections or risk VBACs). My current OB reminded me that this time I'm in control over my body and this birth. Remember that, ladies.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Great care, good bedside manner,thorough discussions. Can't really complain about anything!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I really enjoyed Dr. Tauseef as an OB. She was on vacation and even took the time the day after I gave birth to my son to see how we were doing . But as a first time mother I wish she would explain things a little better and not be so cut and dry , it can be scary for a first time mother . Her receptionist was very rude , you couldn't ask any questions as she would snap at you .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Tauseef for my twins and she was absolutely amazing. She really cares about how you're feeling and takes the time to understand your concerns. Her receptionist needs a course in how to treat patients but she's not the one seeing you. I recommend Dr. Tauseef to anyone. Absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have seen Dr Tauseef for 2 pregnancies, with the last one in December. Always had great care.She will listen to every concern and adress it. She even comes in to check up on you and the baby after delivery.Very pleased with my care

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

not a fan, would not recommend her to anyone, she destroyed my pregnancy with her nonsense

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

No possible way I could find anything bad to say about Dr Tauseef or Kristen. The office runs like a well oiled machine and I've never been made to feel anything other than comfortable and well taken care of there. Dr Tauseef saw me through my high risk twin pregnancy ( many MANY appointments) then brought me through two GYN procedures, the last one being just last month. Regardless of how long it takes to get in on a referral she is ALWAYS worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017