Ratings for Dr. Nazia Tauseef

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Great knowledge,attentive and compassionate Doctor. Would recommend highly

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Saved my life! Another OB, dr akingbola, botched a double ooph-salpingectomy, and she saved my life in an emergency ...found 5 spots where I was bleeding internally that the first surgeon didn't cauterize in my laparotomy less than 24hrs earlier...I seriously almost died, but she saved me!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This woman was just awful! I found her to be very rude, especially if you don't agree with her direction of care. I came to her to diagnose issues I was having, she didn't run a single test beyond blood work. When I told her how displeased I was, she sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Tauseef was great for the most part, her receptionist was extremely rude and had a "holier than thou" attitude every single time I saw her - ruined the experience every time.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Excellent doctor! great bedside manner and knowledge. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor. She is thorough, proactive,friendly and helpful and goes out of her way to ensure you receive excellent care. As a bonus, the wait is never very long (for example, I had an appointment for 10am this morning, and was in an examination room by 9:59am). I am so pleased to have been referred to her and highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I just had a visit with Dr Tauseef and liked her calm, professional manner. Kindness is icing on the cake. Here e explanation of my condition was rational and clear, and my options were discussed in detail as well. Her secretary seems very capable.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Nazia Tauseef's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I could not say enough good things about this doctor! Her patience and clinical judgement is amazing. You will be in good hands with Dr Tausef"

May 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great knowledge,attentive and compassionate Doctor. Would recommend highly"

May 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Saved my life! Another OB, dr akingbola, botched a double ooph-salpingectomy, and she saved my life in an emergency ...found 5 spots where I was bleeding intern..."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This woman was just awful! I found her to be very rude, especially if you don't agree with her direction of care. I came to her to diagnose issues I was hav..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Couldnt agree more with the comment below. Dr. Tauseef is a great ob! Her receptionist...terrible! Such an attitude. It does ruin the experience."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tauseef was great for the most part, her receptionist was extremely rude and had a "holier than thou" attitude every single time I saw her - ruined the exper..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is the most caring doctor you will ever meet. Super helpful and comforting would recommend her to anyone "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! great bedside manner and knowledge. Highly recommended "

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor. She is thorough, proactive,friendly and helpful and goes out of her way to ensure you receive excellent care. ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a visit with Dr Tauseef and liked her calm, professional manner. Kindness is icing on the cake. Here e explanation of my condition was rational and c..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tuaseef is a very thorough, compassionate Doctor. Nothing is beneath her notice, and no complaint goes unnoticed , big or small. I find the rating below har..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tuaseef is such a careful, compassionate doctor. No complaint is beneath her notice, big or small. I find the rating below hard to believe.Its 44 against 1..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It has taken me almost 2 years to write this review and I urge those reading it to do so in the hopes that our situation will never happen to you. I had Dr Taus..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is absolutely amazing and is one of the most kind and caring OB gynes I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her office does run behind at times b..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr tauseef is amazing she takes her time asks if you have any concerns or questions and very friendly. The receptionist however I find extremely rude "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It is hard to read a review like the one below saying that the receptionist is so awful! I have been seeing Dr. Tauseef for a few years now with never a bad enc..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Great Ob. Helpful, kind and gentle. Has always put my worries to ease. Couldn't ask for a better Dr! Good bedside manner. Have been with her for 2 pregnancies a..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is a very compassionate, gentle, sweet, caring doctor. The best I've ever been to. Her knowledge, empathy and care is amazing, she has even gone ab..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lovely doctor with exceptional empathy and medical skills. Best OBGYN in Durham region by far. She saved my life. Love her!"

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring, calm and competent. Takes the time to answer all questions and is very reassuring. Excellent bedside manner, genuinely seems to care for her patie..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Raised was so knowledgeable and kind! I was extremely nervous going to visit her as I have never been to her before, but as soon as I got there the nerves w..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tauseef. She is so kind and caring and takes time to explain and answer any questions you may have. I have had a few ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a uterine biopsy. Was the most barbaric experience I've ever encountered. Has made me vey untrusting if the medical profession. This is a problem I have ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so pleased with the experience I have had so far!!! Doctor is so friendly and so willing to help. She doesn't rush you and explains everything. So comforti..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. I had a colposcopy done, it was my first one and I was very nervous... she made me feel at ease and comfo..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but positive things to say. This is our second time under her care with baby number 2. Had complications the first time but she always made us feel re..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tauseef is the best doctor you could have. She had been nothing but kind and patient over my rocky pregnancy. She has answered countless questions from my h..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is beyond amazing. So understanding, patient, kind and knowledgeable. She is the way all doctors should be!"

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had a hysterectomy a week ago and Dr Tauseef is amazing! Talked me through everything and keeps checking on me. Love her!!"

December 21, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tauseef is a lovely, warm doctor who never makes you feel rushed. She is extremely knowledgeable and will help you address any and all questions. Her assista..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr Tauseef 8 months ago and feel compelled to post a review many months later given that my experience was so positive that I still remember ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is the best Dr. out there by far. She is so kind to her patients. You always feel like you are in great care. Would highly recommend her!!!!"

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tauseef is by far, the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever met! I was searching for an OBGYN when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby, a..."

October 20, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

July 3, 2013