Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Lee

The fake negative review below was not written by a patient. The fake review was written by another dentist whose office across the parking lot.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I had some work done by Dr Lee. The crowns hurt so I went back and he acted like I was crazy. he told me he was a good dentist and there was nothing wrong with my crowns. If there is nothing wrong why was I in so much pain. I am not talking about a little discomfort I am talking about keep you up at night pain. I went to another dentist. I not only needed to have some of the work redone I needed a root canal as well. Dr Lee refused to give me my money back he still claims everything he did is good. To add insult to injury the dentist I went to fix everything was way less expensive. Stay away from this dentist.

Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Very competent, friendly, caring and painless. His office has the latest and most advanced equipment, as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Lee is a very nice and honest dentist. Great bedside manner. Office is beautiful inside and out. Fees are comparatively lower than other dentists I've been to. His assistant, Aleena, was extremely helpful in comforting me throughout the appointment. Will recommend his practice to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009