Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. Cutler

Great experience. Dr Cutler listened to my complaints and was very compassionate. He took a holistic approach to my care. He treated my condition with dietary modifications and probiotics, and I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Cutler for many years and I have know him to be very informative, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

This was one of my least favorite doctor visits ever. He did not seem to take my symptoms seriously and basically said there were no records for review availble to him. This is an IHC physician who has access to IHC on line and could have easily pulled up all of my records on line, but he chose to disregard these. Lazy? I don't know. He also did not ever tell me that the testing he ordered stated I had mild gastroparesis. He simply just gave me medication with no explanation as to why and sent me off. I found out later when looking at my tests on line that it actually said I had mild gastroparesis. This was the first time I was aware of it two or more months after I saw him. He even failed to mention this finding in the letter back to my general doctor. He spent all of 10 minutes with me and was not concerned at all and never at any time reviewed records available to him through IHC. He did not take my case seriously at all.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr. Christopher S. Cutler's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)