You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Tomlak

Doctor tomlak is very professional and highly intelligent when it comes to his work. He can be late when it comes to check ups. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. I am highly recommending this surgeon

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Tomlak did my daughter's oral surgery and had excellent follow up within the hospital, and in the immediate days that followed, including getting back to us quickly about a question. He personally phoned several times to check on her progress in the week following her surgery and had several follow up appointments after. We had no concerns at all with him or his work. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

This "professional" is not in it for anything other than the money. After having oral surgery done I remained in the worst pain I have ever been in ever for 2 weeks straight. His professional suggestion...double up on the prescription pain killer dose along with the over-the-counter pain killers. He never once opted to see me after a severe and almost life threatening reaction to his local anesthetic. He tore a strip off of me when I called in asking about what I was given (to which he never told me) so the hospital would not give it to me as I was heading there to have his mess corrected. His methods fall under medical malpractice as I was given an IV drip for pain, Nitro vapour to sleep, plus 3 portions of MY blood extracted, mixed with something and re-injected back into me. If I find a good lawyer I will sue for medical malpractice. I late found out my results if they took infection would have killed me in a matter of days. Worst "professional" ever, highly not recommended.

Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Daniel Tomlak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "K7K0" to "K7K 1B7". Address has been updated from "None" to "275 Queen Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16135494492".

June 3, 2015