Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Rehnke

Being said my many that I am a happy go lucky person , but even a happy go lucky person needs to be careful of being taken advantage of . I had a tummy tuck which needed to be redone because I was given no post op care until after 6 weeks, I had to beg after 7 days to have my drain taken out and even then I was treated like I was an inconvenience . Then I had to have a revision because I was not drained properly the first time. I was treated like I was making things up and no big deal fever and edema. I am easy going but I have my limits. My weight has never been heavy and after consulting 3 different doctors that said it would have to be 30-50 lbs to make a difference in surgeries and that my turgor was good I realized that I was being as the receptionist said blown off. I would not recommend this doctor unless you have a powerful husband and or are a very influential person because he may pretend to be compassionate but the almighty dollar comes before his patients safety. I think he is charming to a point and self centered where he cannot see even what a patient is saying unless he is complimented and treated like he is soooooooo special, This is still surreal to me that a prominent doctor treated me like this He gets people to rate and go on line to cover what he feels might be said about him\

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Best Doctor and staff around. If you want to feel like family, I strongly recommend Dr. Robert Rehnke and his staff. They are the best around. I have been with him since 2012, service has never changed since the first day I walked into his office. Still the same staff. Always feel like family every single visit. Anyone that's a part of his staff, should consider themselves really blessed. I can only wish I was apart of a team that works together as they do. Customer service is awesome, and that is what every customer looks for. Thank you Dr. Robert Rehnke and staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr Rehnke and his staff are amazing. He is one dr that truly cares and it shows each and every time you are in his office. I have had surgery with him twice now and each time I have felt so safe and secure and knew that he would use his judgement to get the job done right, no matter if it took longer than expected. Thank you Dr. Rehnke and your staff you guys really do go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Rehnke and staff are excellent! You won't find a nicer, skilled or more professional group of people. Highly recommend breast augmentation procedure with this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Rehnke is very knowledgeable, kind and skilled. He knows the most current procedures and performs as an artist. He treats his patients with respect abd kibdness. He did a facelift and a breast lift for me. I am planning on having a mini tummy tuck done 6 months from now. I look very natural and I healed very well. His staff works well with patients. I wholly recommend Dr. Rehnke to those contemplating plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Rehnke and his staff are wonderful! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to go to this office. I felt everyone was down to earth and warm. Thanks for such great service.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I had both upper eyelids lifted, since they were very crepey and droopy. He did the surgery and it came out great, and several years later, my eyes still look fresh. He was very nice to work with.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I don't frequent plastic surgeons, but when the 30yr implants I had began to dissintegrate I consulted with 2 other sugeons before selecting Dr. Rehnke. His staff was professional and caring, and he was very knowledgable and helpful. The surgery was a positive experience due to Dr. Rehnke and his surgical staff. The follow up was great! And did I mention that the price was over $1000 less than the other 2 quotes I received!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I could not be happier with Dr. Rehnke & his staff. They exceeded my expectations and my family's expectations. You can trust the entire staff to be professional, discreet & friendly.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

The staff and knowledge of Dr. Rehnke was amazing. However I had to undergo a second surgery due to unsatisfied breast size which was uneventful. A year later was hopeful that breast would drop and as of now it has not.. not satisfied with outcome.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Robert D. Rehnke's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL