Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Rehnke

Best Doctor and staff around. If you want to feel like family, I strongly recommend Dr. Robert Rehnke and his staff. They are the best around. I have been with him since 2012, service has never changed since the first day I walked into his office. Still the same staff. Always feel like family every single visit. Anyone that's a part of his staff, should consider themselves really blessed. I can only wish I was apart of a team that works together as they do. Customer service is awesome, and that is what every customer looks for. Thank you Dr. Robert Rehnke and staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr Rehnke and his staff are amazing. He is one dr that truly cares and it shows each and every time you are in his office. I have had surgery with him twice now and each time I have felt so safe and secure and knew that he would use his judgement to get the job done right, no matter if it took longer than expected. Thank you Dr. Rehnke and your staff you guys really do go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Rehnke and staff are excellent! You won't find a nicer, skilled or more professional group of people. Highly recommend breast augmentation procedure with this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Rehnke is very knowledgeable, kind and skilled. He knows the most current procedures and performs as an artist. He treats his patients with respect abd kibdness. He did a facelift and a breast lift for me. I am planning on having a mini tummy tuck done 6 months from now. I look very natural and I healed very well. His staff works well with patients. I wholly recommend Dr. Rehnke to those contemplating plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Rehnke and his staff are wonderful! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to go to this office. I felt everyone was down to earth and warm. Thanks for such great service.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I had both upper eyelids lifted, since they were very crepey and droopy. He did the surgery and it came out great, and several years later, my eyes still look fresh. He was very nice to work with.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I don't frequent plastic surgeons, but when the 30yr implants I had began to dissintegrate I consulted with 2 other sugeons before selecting Dr. Rehnke. His staff was professional and caring, and he was very knowledgable and helpful. The surgery was a positive experience due to Dr. Rehnke and his surgical staff. The follow up was great! And did I mention that the price was over $1000 less than the other 2 quotes I received!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I could not be happier with Dr. Rehnke & his staff. They exceeded my expectations and my family's expectations. You can trust the entire staff to be professional, discreet & friendly.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

The staff and knowledge of Dr. Rehnke was amazing. However I had to undergo a second surgery due to unsatisfied breast size which was uneventful. A year later was hopeful that breast would drop and as of now it has not.. not satisfied with outcome.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Rehenke and his staff to anyone who is looking to have breast implants. He was my second consultation and my last. He was so helpful and knowledgable when making the decision. The staff was also amazing. The surgery was great, little to no pain and I LOVE the results!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Robert D. Rehnke's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL