Ratings for Dr. Nonyelum E. Ejieke

One of the most useless doctors ever. She wouldn't let me get one word out, not even to answer the questions she asked. She was very unkept looking. She kept saying, as if a mantra, "why didn't your other doctor diagnose you?". Well, I'd say because he wasn't rheumatologist?!She wanted my other doctor to tell her what was wrong with me, not the other way around. I told her my other physician wanted her to call and speak to him. She refused. She basically called my a liar. Said if all that I said was wrong with me, then someone else should had taken care of me. What? I asked if she were absent that day in Medical school, when they taught you that patients present with symptoms and you try and diagnose and treat them. I would NOT recommend her to clean up manure. She is horrible and think dangerous. I was/am very ill and she missed it all and did it gleefully. Stay away. I believe the state needs to remove her from practicing medicine anywhere. She doesn't know what she's doing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

She was awesome... Highly recommend her! She was extremely friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011