Ratings for Dr. William Brian Guice

My previous optometrist put me in "mono vision" contact lenses without explaining what that was or why I needed them. I hated them. I decided to switch doctors and made an appt. with Dr. Guice since I live a few blocks from there. He explained what those contacts were, and put me in multi focal contacts instead, which I'm loving. He's very professional but talks to you in a language that's easy to understand. I like being involved in my own healthcare, and I was very impressed with the personalized care I got from him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I had a great experience at Kavanaugh Eye Care. The atmosphere is clean and modern. The receptionist was very pleasant and answered all my questions regarding my insurance. And I love my contact lenses! I have had trouble in the past wearing contacts, but these are great. I did know that the contact lens fit was not covered by my medical insurance, so I paid out of pocket for that.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Was told insurance would cover all before exam, was told because of testing and added services insurance only paid $120 of the $195 examination after examination(glasses and/or contacts separate additonal costs). I told him I was told insurance would cover all by his appointment taker and he said I misunderstood or should have talked with him. He refused to give me prescription until I paid him in the office right after examination. I suggest you get all quotes in writing from this optometrist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. William Brian Guice's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR