Ratings for Dr. Joanne C. Hopman

My appointment was at the same time they open, and the staff arrived 10 minutes late. After doing paperwork and preliminary eye tests (glaucoma and picture of the eye), the doctor still hadn't arrived. She got there and brought me into exam room ten min. later. The exam went smoothly, but they weren't prepared as far as having contacted my insurance to verify that I was eligible and to find out the copay and coverage information. They did this after the exam, while I waited, and even then I still had to explain a few things to them on it. After the staff had rung me up, when I got out to my car I realized they hadn't given me my trial pair of contact lenses. I went back in and then had to wait another ten min. for the doctor to finish an exam with another patient. When she finished and the staff got the pair of contacts from her, she didn't apologize at all, which bothered me. Overall, I was very dissatisfied, and an appointment that should've been 30 min. at most, lasted over an hour.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Joanne C. Hopman's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Prescott Valley, AZ