Ratings for Dr. Kevin T. Dooms

Dr. Dooms is very knowledgeable about current advances in allergy care. I've seen multiple allergists in 3 different states. Testing for allergies and the administration of immunotherapy shots is pretty routine with the allergists that have treated my allergies. What is different for the treatment of allergies in the last several years are a number of new treatments that have been introduced. I've found that Dr. Dooms has been able to provide me with a lot of insight to help me determine whether these new treatment options are right for my needs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

This physician is a joke, rude, poor bedside manner and is worthless for any real information on allergy. He is full of himself, very god like.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I thought he was awesome - for myself and for my 3 year old daughter. Informative, engaged, and very sweet to kids!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

I understand doctors with no bedside manner...but be prepared to be disrespected. Challenging to communicate with. Puts patients uncomfortably under fire. Hopefully will improve attitude with age.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Kevin T. Dooms's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Issaquah, WA