Ratings for Dr. Scot D. Paris

I have waited 7 years to write this rating. Dr. Paris. Was to do exploratory surgery on my husbands stomach. Half hour before surgery he informed my husband he would be doing surgery and remove abstraction if any was there. My husband called very upset. He was,not mentally prepared for this. I rushed to the hospital just before,they loaded him on the guerney and gave him a kiss for luck. That was the last time I saw him alive. After what seemed like a long surgery,, he came out told me my husband had a large tumor in his stomach that was starting to move around his colon. He never saw one like that. My husband was in intensive care and we should be able to see him. We waited and they called a code blue. My husband was bleeding out and had to go back to surgery. He explained the stomach has,a lot of blood vessels and he didn’t say it out right but I got the impression he missed some. The more I think about it I think he was not qualified to do the surgery. Maybe instead of practicing on my husband he should have sent him to someone who knew how to do the surgery. He came back to the waiting room and told my daughters and I my husband had,passed. It has bothered my since then. I wish I would have typed this earlier and I just hope my delay did not cause the pain I feel to any other family. Don’t let him cut, seek second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I went in for a consult for hemorrhoids with Dr. S. P. I was in the exam room a total of 15 mins. he could not get his scope up my backside. My insurance was billed 900.00 for nothing I subsequently went to another Colon/Rectal group in Sellersville and they had a great Dr. & staff and were able to rubber band me I had 2 procedures by them and my Insurance bill was less than Dr. P's failed (1x) attempt. If asked I would not recommend this guy ever!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Excellent bedside manor. Diagnosed and treated my problem in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I recently visited Dr Paris with a very serious issue. His office staff was very kind, considerate and helpful. Dr Paris is a skilled surgeon and performed the necessary procedure to make me well again Dr Paris treated me with kindness and caring. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

We highly recommend Dr. Paris for rectal an related matters. He and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Paris clearly explained the issues and what had to be done to correct my problem.....and then performed the necessary procedures. The results were positive and now I am better back to my normal life. Dr. Paris was compassionate and treated me with care. I appreciate his professionalism and concern for me as his patient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I wouldn't see anyone else. He's the best. Very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr Paris treated me for rectal issues and did an excellent job. His staff was courteous and helpful. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and spent much time explaining everything prior to the procedure and after. He also treated my husband and mother with great results. He is a wonderful doctor and my only choice for a surgeon and proctologist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I love Dr. Paris & his staff. They were kind & helpful. Dr. Paris helped me with my "embarrassing" hemorrhoid issue in a professional way. I'll never go to anyone else. As an overweight woman, I appreciate how nicely I was treated. Most important, I feel better! Finally. Great guy. Fantastic doc.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Paris is the consummate professional and a wonderful Doctor. Staff were polite and caring. Dr. Paris spent plenty of time with me explaining exactly what was going on. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had a very difficult rectal issue which was causing me great pain. I saw Dr. Paris over a six month period and he took care of me like I was his father. My problem is gone and Dr. Paris still follows up with me. They don't make doctors like this anymore.

Dr. Scot D. Paris's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Pottstown, PA