Ratings for Dr. Scot D. Paris

Excellent bedside manor. Diagnosed and treated my problem in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I recently visited Dr Paris with a very serious issue. His office staff was very kind, considerate and helpful. Dr Paris is a skilled surgeon and performed the necessary procedure to make me well again Dr Paris treated me with kindness and caring. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

We highly recommend Dr. Paris for rectal an related matters. He and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Paris clearly explained the issues and what had to be done to correct my problem.....and then performed the necessary procedures. The results were positive and now I am better back to my normal life. Dr. Paris was compassionate and treated me with care. I appreciate his professionalism and concern for me as his patient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I wouldn't see anyone else. He's the best. Very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr Paris treated me for rectal issues and did an excellent job. His staff was courteous and helpful. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and spent much time explaining everything prior to the procedure and after. He also treated my husband and mother with great results. He is a wonderful doctor and my only choice for a surgeon and proctologist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I love Dr. Paris & his staff. They were kind & helpful. Dr. Paris helped me with my "embarrassing" hemorrhoid issue in a professional way. I'll never go to anyone else. As an overweight woman, I appreciate how nicely I was treated. Most important, I feel better! Finally. Great guy. Fantastic doc.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Paris is the consummate professional and a wonderful Doctor. Staff were polite and caring. Dr. Paris spent plenty of time with me explaining exactly what was going on. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had a very difficult rectal issue which was causing me great pain. I saw Dr. Paris over a six month period and he took care of me like I was his father. My problem is gone and Dr. Paris still follows up with me. They don't make doctors like this anymore.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Paris from a friend. Very professional and took the time to explain everything to me. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! I am not one to slam people but let me save you the anguish and months of issues that I have had. Went to him w/rectal pain, he HAD to do a procedure which left me in so much pain I was passing out. Was told "this is how it is" "I don't know why you are having so much pain" "I can do another procedure or you can go to someone else"!!! I went to Dr. Pearson in Bryn Mawr who listened to me, diagnosed me properly and took great care of me. Unfortunately, whatever PARIS did has left me with residual issues that have persisted for over 6 months now. I am absolutely disgusted with PARIS. He was uncaring, uncooperative, arrogant, abrasive and made me feel like my issues did not matter one bit. My first clue should have been NO ONE was in the waiting room. Save yourself the anguish, time and money. Trust me, the first thing out of his mouth will be "I have to do a procedure"i.e., so I can you charge you $5,000 dollars to make you worse. Ridiculous!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Scot D. Paris's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1991)

Multiplan