Ratings for Dr. Farzin Ghannad

Welcome to the Fan page of the Ghannad brothers! Yes. I've been treated by both Periodontists Dr. Farzin Ghannad and Dr. Farzan Ghannad. I have been impressed with their humble nature and their approach to patient management. I am a manager myself and can appreciate their approach. Beautiful people in the office too, which by the way is the most modern and stunning clinic I have ever entered.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I myself am a physician but a patient in Dr. Farzin's clinic. He is patient, not rushed, answered all my questions, reassured me, was reachable even after hours and over weekend. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I remember every visit of mine with Dr Ghannad in North Vancouver and there wasn't even one that I didn't walk out smiling

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

If you like having your dentistry done in a super modern and friendly office with the most attentive surgeon in this city, then look no further. Dr Farzin is the obvious choice! He deserves all the wonderful ratings he gets.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Most enjoyable dentist ever. And so caring. I'm looking forward to my treatment with him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

This is a doctor you actually look forward to seeing every time you need something regarding your teeth. Farzin is a wonderful individual, charismatic and sincere. It is a pleasure for me to write this review about my experience in his office. Not only that but his office is beautiful, elegant with caring staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Over 10 years, I have seen 3 different periodontists. I am not difficult; just picky on who cuts up my gums. Now Dr. Farzin Ghannad has been added to the mix. My experience: The Best by Far! This is the kind of office I wish I had always had access to. Phenomenal receptionists, lovely nurses and great results. No BS from this doctor. Just the truth and the quality results.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I am a dental professional myself (for nearly 20 years) and have been witnessing Farzin's work on patients for nearly a decade. He is a superb Periodontist with the patient's best interest in mind ALWAYS! He is ethical, caring, approachable, highly intelligent and exceptionally skillful. He lectures nationally and internationally on his specialty. He is an amazing person that follows the highest standard of care! I have seen the work of several specialists in Vancouver but Farzin Ghannad is right there at the Top setting for the others the Gold Standard!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

The best doctor I have seen in my life . Caring , patient and smart . He called me after surgery to see how am I doing . Just love him

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Ghannad enough for giving me back my teeth. I lost my lower back molars over 20 years ago. I was always told that my case is very difficult and implant treatment is not possible. For the past 6 months I have been enjoying my food like never before. Dr. Ghannad is not only a very skilled surgeon, he is also very caring about his patients. He called me after each surgery. He also has a good sense of humour and somehow always in a good mood. You can see how much he loves what he is doing. Thank you Dr. Ghannad for the amazing job. You and your staff rock.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015