Ratings for Dr. Farzin Ghannad

Looking back to my first visit at his clinic I remember being very afraid of what he was going to say. Some teeth needed to come out and my only thought was " oh my God I am going to be like my grandpa with false teeth". However that was not the case. Dr. Ghannad is a true magician and transformed my destroyed my mouth into a beautiful implant dream. Now I can chew and smile without any fear. His work speaks for itself or should I say "smiles for itself ". Thank you all at VIP Centre.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Ghannad is one of the most genuine persons I have ever met in the health industry. He treated me and my wife with the outmost respect and never seemed to push us to words any specific direction in her treatment. He took his time to listen to us and we did feel heard. We got a second and third opinion after seeing him. Those opinions only confirmed our initial great impression of him. Did a marvellous job in the friendly office and in a timely manner. What more can you ask for?

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dear Dr. Ghannad, allow me to say thank you once again for the wonderful smile you have bestowed upon me. I met you at a time where my luck was down and my spirits were truly low. Two simple procedures and one day at your office have changed all that. I smile and I feel confident in my teeth. Your touch is pure magic

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Here is a Doctor Who really cares about what he does and who he treats. He actually pays attention to what you say and you never feel pressured for time. He treats you with respect, care and is very attentive. I really do mean it when I say that I feel privileged to be one of his patients. His work is a piece of art and my dentist who referred me to Dr. Ghannad has told me over and over how impressed he is with my results. Thank you Dr Ghannad. I have been telling all my friends about you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The funniest, most graceful and caring doctor ever! And I love The fact that I can watch Netflix every time I go

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Beautiful office with people that have beautiful personalities. Dr. Ghannad and his staff have proved to me again and again that this is the best office to have your implant work done. I am grateful I found them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

After haveing a nightmare expierence with my old dentist and a perodontist in Burnaby,I must say he is a very good,caring and honest doctor.I have lost 2 molars due to an infection I had and was neglected by the dentist,which caused complete maxillary upper bone loss,to the point I need a block of bone.Dr Ghanned could not fix the area so much bone loss and explained all details.The old perio advised me of a bone implant just to make cash,put me through an aggressive surgery that was no longer needed, so so much damage.She was out for the cash not the patient,where Dr.Ghannd was super honest.I appreciate doctor's like him because there are hardly any honest doctor's left.After my nightmare I recommend him hands down the best hands you can be in during surgery.I wish I had met you in 2014 when my problem presented itself,I would have NOT lost 2 perfect molars in Dr Ghannd hands. Very intelligent,caring and fun doctor.GOOD JOB and a GOOD JOB you did Mom raising this gentleman in life.:):)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

A gentleman with all the meaning of the word. Doctors like Farzin simply are lacking in our province. Truly commendable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Every experience I have had at Dr Ghannads office has been a delight. I came to him with an infection causing a 8mm pocket. He firstly, completed Osseus surgery however the pocket size did not decrease. He then completed a bone graft procedure at no cost prior to receiving an implant. There is absolutely no pain associated with any of these procedures and the level of professionalism is incredible. I always feel safe and in the best hands here. I do not want to go back to any other dental facility. Highly highly recommend-

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

The most frequent word I heard from Dr Ghannad's mouth was "WONDERFUL". And you know what? It WAS wonderful to hear him being cheerful on our visits and so visibly enthusiastic about his work. It calms you down. It eases your frees. It instills confidence in your doctor. As for my experience and how my implants look like? WONDERFUL !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016