Dr. Farzin Ghannad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Farzin Ghannad

Without a doubt a wonderful person and dentist. Dr. Ghannad spent the time I needed to understand what my case required and informed me of all my options. I felt confident in making my choice this way. His staff is wonderful and caring. It matters when your staff matches your personality and everyone looks connected and act like a close knit team. Thank you for all your hard work and such a successful result. I’m very lucky to have met you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

If you have any doubt about your current implant dentist do yourself a favour and consider seeing Dr. Farzin Ghannad for even just a second opinion. He's a marvelous professional and I enjoyed every single visit at his office in North Vancouver. Talented, funny, calm. A genuinly nice person.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

This could easily be the most entertaining dentist I e ever been to. In addition of course to his wonderful surgical hands and success results. I mean, 5 years and counting with my implants and not a single problem.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Farzin Ghannad and his assistants and office staff are very professional and skilled. I was so impressed with the implant process that I would like to highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of a dental implant. I really appreciated the advice, kindness and positive attitude of Dr. Ghannad and his team.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I take pride in researching carefully which doctor I go to visit for my various ailments. Dr. Ghannad was recommended to me by my dentist but that was not enough. I contacted other people, researched the internet, read about him and came to the conclusion that HE was the guy I should indeed see. I've only met him once so far but let me tell you: I AM IMPRESSED. Very professional, kind, funny, nice to his assistant, friendly. My first experience was very positive and very informative. I'm convinced that I need to proceed with my treatment, when prior to seeing him, I was riddled with doubts. I recommend him without hesitation. MBA UofT

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

What a fine great man. Took care of my wife and made her feel comfortable and confident in her decision to see Dr. Ghannad. Not easy to achieve that doc.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Every single visit to Dr Ghannad’s clinic has been a positive experience. He and his staff are lovely, engaging and show heartfelt concern and emotion. Dr Ghannad did a bone surgery and two dental implants on me without a hint of any problem. Pain? What’s that? None felt at all. I am convinced that anyone with Implant issues should consider Dr Ghannad for their Periodontist. From a believer!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Very very good experience. Liked him even more than the in-office Netflix!! All jokes aside, Dr Ghannad is of the highest caliber as a Periodontist and I wholeheartedly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have known Farzin for nearly a decade and have entrusted my patients for most of this time. My patients come back to my office time and time again confirming my original assessment of his character and personality. He is jovial, approachable, masterfully skilled and truly empathetic. A gentleman that comes once every few years and Vancouver is lucky to have him offering his services! DMD

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Best periodontist you can ever find. Very patient, knowledgable and skillful. Staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017