Ratings for Dr. Farzin Ghannad

The funniest, most graceful and caring doctor ever! And I love The fact that I can watch Netflix every time I go

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Beautiful office with people that have beautiful personalities. Dr. Ghannad and his staff have proved to me again and again that this is the best office to have your implant work done. I am grateful I found them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

After haveing a nightmare expierence with my old dentist and a perodontist in Burnaby,I must say he is a very good,caring and honest doctor.I have lost 2 molars due to an infection I had and was neglected by the dentist,which caused complete maxillary upper bone loss,to the point I need a block of bone.Dr Ghanned could not fix the area so much bone loss and explained all details.The old perio advised me of a bone implant just to make cash,put me through an aggressive surgery that was no longer needed, so so much damage.She was out for the cash not the patient,where Dr.Ghannd was super honest.I appreciate doctor's like him because there are hardly any honest doctor's left.After my nightmare I recommend him hands down the best hands you can be in during surgery.I wish I had met you in 2014 when my problem presented itself,I would have NOT lost 2 perfect molars in Dr Ghannd hands. Very intelligent,caring and fun doctor.GOOD JOB and a GOOD JOB you did Mom raising this gentleman in life.:):)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

A gentleman with all the meaning of the word. Doctors like Farzin simply are lacking in our province. Truly commendable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Every experience I have had at Dr Ghannads office has been a delight. I came to him with an infection causing a 8mm pocket. He firstly, completed Osseus surgery however the pocket size did not decrease. He then completed a bone graft procedure at no cost prior to receiving an implant. There is absolutely no pain associated with any of these procedures and the level of professionalism is incredible. I always feel safe and in the best hands here. I do not want to go back to any other dental facility. Highly highly recommend-

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

The most frequent word I heard from Dr Ghannad's mouth was "WONDERFUL". And you know what? It WAS wonderful to hear him being cheerful on our visits and so visibly enthusiastic about his work. It calms you down. It eases your frees. It instills confidence in your doctor. As for my experience and how my implants look like? WONDERFUL !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Welcome to the Fan page of the Ghannad brothers! Yes. I've been treated by both Periodontists Dr. Farzin Ghannad and Dr. Farzan Ghannad. I have been impressed with their humble nature and their approach to patient management. I am a manager myself and can appreciate their approach. Beautiful people in the office too, which by the way is the most modern and stunning clinic I have ever entered.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I myself am a physician but a patient in Dr. Farzin's clinic. He is patient, not rushed, answered all my questions, reassured me, was reachable even after hours and over weekend. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I remember every visit of mine with Dr Ghannad in North Vancouver and there wasn't even one that I didn't walk out smiling

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

If you like having your dentistry done in a super modern and friendly office with the most attentive surgeon in this city, then look no further. Dr Farzin is the obvious choice! He deserves all the wonderful ratings he gets.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016