Ratings for Dr. Farzin Ghannad

Over 10 years, I have seen 3 different periodontists. I am not difficult; just picky on who cuts up my gums. Now Dr. Farzin Ghannad has been added to the mix. My experience: The Best by Far! This is the kind of office I wish I had always had access to. Phenomenal receptionists, lovely nurses and great results. No BS from this doctor. Just the truth and the quality results.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I am a dental professional myself (for nearly 20 years) and have been witnessing Farzin's work on patients for nearly a decade. He is a superb Periodontist with the patient's best interest in mind ALWAYS! He is ethical, caring, approachable, highly intelligent and exceptionally skillful. He lectures nationally and internationally on his specialty. He is an amazing person that follows the highest standard of care! I have seen the work of several specialists in Vancouver but Farzin Ghannad is right there at the Top setting for the others the Gold Standard!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Ghannad enough for giving me back my teeth. I lost my lower back molars over 20 years ago. I was always told that my case is very difficult and implant treatment is not possible. For the past 6 months I have been enjoying my food like never before. Dr. Ghannad is not only a very skilled surgeon, he is also very caring about his patients. He called me after each surgery. He also has a good sense of humour and somehow always in a good mood. You can see how much he loves what he is doing. Thank you Dr. Ghannad for the amazing job. You and your staff rock.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ghannad for bone grafting and implant treatment. From the first appointment until 8 months later when everything was completed, the experience was outstanding. The staffs were very helpful, caring and extremely professional. Dr. Ghannad was very thorough with his examination. He checked all my teeth and gums, explained everything in detail so I could understand the steps involved in the treatment and the rational for doing that. After taking the CT scan, using a cool software, Dr. Ghannad placed a virtual implant in my jaw bone which showed clearly where the lack of bone was. I have never come across a specialist who would call his patients himself after each surgery to make sure that they don’t have any questions or concerns. I am enjoying my new tooth thank to excellent care from Dr. Ghannad who did all the surgery for me and my own dentist Dr. Lunn. Thank you Dr. Ghannad for the exceptional experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Submitted July 13, 2015

I reccomend him for sure. The ratings speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Very happy with this doctor. Staff was great, he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The office was very organized, on time and helpful with whatever I needed. He did a gum graft and all went well, very happy with the results. I would definitely see him again if I ever need anything else done.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Doctor Farzin Ghanad is the best doctor that we have ever seen knowledge, always available for his patients. He came to visit my wife when he was very tired and busy but he came to his office! We are completely satisfied. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Farzin Ghannad's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over 10 years, I have seen 3 different periodontists. I am not difficult; just picky on who cuts up my gums. Now Dr. Farzin Ghannad has been added to the mix. M..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a dental professional myself (for nearly 20 years) and have been witnessing Farzin's work on patients for nearly a decade. He is a superb Periodontist with..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I have seen in my life . Caring , patient and smart . He called me after surgery to see how am I doing . Just love him"

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr. Ghannad enough for giving me back my teeth. I lost my lower back molars over 20 years ago. I was always told that my case is very difficult an..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ghannad for bone grafting and implant treatment. From the first appointment until 8 months later when everything was completed, the experi..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm surprise with all the positive reviews. For the last 3years, This doctor has never been on time for my appointments, being late for half an hour or more."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I reccomend him for sure. The ratings speak for themselves."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Zero accountability, zero regard for his patients. Dr. Ghannad "fires" his patients when he deems it inconvenient to proceed to completion of work, particular..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience, never again!!!! I wrote a review in detail last week and it has been deleted from this review site; no doubt by him."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with this doctor. Staff was great, he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The office was very organized, on time and helpful with whate..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw dr Ghannad at UBC for an anterior tooth extraction leading to an implant in 2009. He was supposed to be supervising residents work but was in fact not at ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yeah he was good and fast! Kept me calm when I started shaking during my gum graft :) good doctor!"

September 19, 2014