Dr. Farzin Ghannad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Farzin Ghannad

Every single visit to Dr Ghannad’s clinic has been a positive experience. He and his staff are lovely, engaging and show heartfelt concern and emotion. Dr Ghannad did a bone surgery and two dental implants on me without a hint of any problem. Pain? What’s that? None felt at all. I am convinced that anyone with Implant issues should consider Dr Ghannad for their Periodontist. From a believer!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Very very good experience. Liked him even more than the in-office Netflix!! All jokes aside, Dr Ghannad is of the highest caliber as a Periodontist and I wholeheartedly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have known Farzin for nearly a decade and have entrusted my patients for most of this time. My patients come back to my office time and time again confirming my original assessment of his character and personality. He is jovial, approachable, masterfully skilled and truly empathetic. A gentleman that comes once every few years and Vancouver is lucky to have him offering his services! DMD

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Best periodontist you can ever find. Very patient, knowledgable and skillful. Staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dear Dr. Farzin, May I start this note by pointing out that you and your staff form an incredible team at your practice. You run a well oiled machine that runs on all cylinders. I am impressed (again and again) with the efficiency your operation runs without losing touch with your patients and maintaining a warm connection. This has been a rewarding experience so far.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I had surgery on October 2 with Dr Ghannad. He is best . Also the staff at the office were vary caring and kind. I appreciate .❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Lovely soul and beautiful hands. What more can you ask from your dental surgeon? I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Looking back to my first visit at his clinic I remember being very afraid of what he was going to say. Some teeth needed to come out and my only thought was " oh my God I am going to be like my grandpa with false teeth". However that was not the case. Dr. Ghannad is a true magician and transformed my destroyed my mouth into a beautiful implant dream. Now I can chew and smile without any fear. His work speaks for itself or should I say "smiles for itself ". Thank you all at VIP Centre.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Ghannad is one of the most genuine persons I have ever met in the health industry. He treated me and my wife with the outmost respect and never seemed to push us to words any specific direction in her treatment. He took his time to listen to us and we did feel heard. We got a second and third opinion after seeing him. Those opinions only confirmed our initial great impression of him. Did a marvellous job in the friendly office and in a timely manner. What more can you ask for?

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dear Dr. Ghannad, allow me to say thank you once again for the wonderful smile you have bestowed upon me. I met you at a time where my luck was down and my spirits were truly low. Two simple procedures and one day at your office have changed all that. I smile and I feel confident in my teeth. Your touch is pure magic

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017