You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Farzin Ghannad

I can't thank Dr. Ghannad enough for giving me back my teeth. I lost my lower back molars over 20 years ago. I was always told that my case is very difficult and implant treatment is not possible. For the past 6 months I have been enjoying my food like never before. Dr. Ghannad is not only a very skilled surgeon, he is also very caring about his patients. He called me after each surgery. He also has a good sense of humour and somehow always in a good mood. You can see how much he loves what he is doing. Thank you Dr. Ghannad for the amazing job. You and your staff rock.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ghannad for bone grafting and implant treatment. From the first appointment until 8 months later when everything was completed, the experience was outstanding. The staffs were very helpful, caring and extremely professional. Dr. Ghannad was very thorough with his examination. He checked all my teeth and gums, explained everything in detail so I could understand the steps involved in the treatment and the rational for doing that. After taking the CT scan, using a cool software, Dr. Ghannad placed a virtual implant in my jaw bone which showed clearly where the lack of bone was. I have never come across a specialist who would call his patients himself after each surgery to make sure that they don’t have any questions or concerns. I am enjoying my new tooth thank to excellent care from Dr. Ghannad who did all the surgery for me and my own dentist Dr. Lunn. Thank you Dr. Ghannad for the exceptional experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Submitted July 13, 2015

I reccomend him for sure. The ratings speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Very happy with this doctor. Staff was great, he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The office was very organized, on time and helpful with whatever I needed. He did a gum graft and all went well, very happy with the results. I would definitely see him again if I ever need anything else done.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Doctor Farzin Ghanad is the best doctor that we have ever seen knowledge, always available for his patients. He came to visit my wife when he was very tired and busy but he came to his office! We are completely satisfied. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Ghannad is one of the best doctors I have ever met!! He is so professional and knowledgeable and has an awesome sense of humor. He was able to do a gum graft procedure on me that a previous doctor I had seen said was not possible. The healing was so quick with no pain, and he even called the next day to see how I was doing. He's an amazing doctor and person and I will definitely be seeing him for all my perio needs. In addition, the front staff is so nice which is a very rare thing. Would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I saw Dr. Ghannad based on the recommendation of my friend. I was very impressed with his professionalism and the way the treatment was delivered. Everything was explained very thoroughly during the examination. He would demonstrate on the 3D scan where to place the implants and the rational for some bone grafting. The implant surgery (2 implants) went very well with no problems during the healing phase. I love Dr. Ghannad's sense of humor which made me relax from the day of examination until the treatment was completed. He did even call the day after surgery to see whether I had any questions. His staff is great, friendly and most importantly very knowledgeable about the treatment. I would recommend Dr. Ghannad without hesitation. This man truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

This man defines the term "health care professional". He is charming, kind, and willing to explain all procedures in layman's terms. I was really nervous, and he did his best to put me at ease throughout my gum grafting procedure. My pain has been minimal, and I am healing quickly. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful, and the care I received from start to finish was outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghannad to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Farzin Ghannad's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr. Ghannad enough for giving me back my teeth. I lost my lower back molars over 20 years ago. I was always told that my case is very difficult an..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ghannad for bone grafting and implant treatment. From the first appointment until 8 months later when everything was completed, the experi..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm surprise with all the positive reviews. For the last 3years, This doctor has never been on time for my appointments, being late for half an hour or more."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I reccomend him for sure. The ratings speak for themselves."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Zero accountability, zero regard for his patients. Dr. Ghannad "fires" his patients when he deems it inconvenient to proceed to completion of work, particular..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience, never again!!!! I wrote a review in detail last week and it has been deleted from this review site; no doubt by him."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with this doctor. Staff was great, he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The office was very organized, on time and helpful with whate..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw dr Ghannad at UBC for an anterior tooth extraction leading to an implant in 2009. He was supposed to be supervising residents work but was in fact not at ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yeah he was good and fast! Kept me calm when I started shaking during my gum graft :) good doctor!"

September 19, 2014