Ratings for Dr. Amir Mostafa Sayed Shourideh-Ziabari

I love Dr. Shourideh!! he is so kind and very smart! Always has an answer for us. I don't really like the receptionist, the new one since the other off on maternity leave. While she is nice she does nothing to accommodate us. I do have to day, the nurse practitioner Nicole is also amazing. We have been seeing her more as it is difficult to get in to see Dr. Shourideh. While we do really like him we are happy there is an alternative to see the NP who we find is just as knowledgeable as Dr. Shourideh. They are both great we have no complaints and happy to be there. Thank you for helping us .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Shourideh has always been helpful. He listens, he follows up and he is kind. Even when we moved over an hour away, I wanted to keep him as my GP.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

A love my family doctor. He is not about money. He is very helpful. He recognize you. Will call you to follow up if he thinks is necessary. Very kind and professional. If you have an emergency, his staff will give you an option to see the doctor or will let you know where he is providing care so that you can see him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He is thorough, and cares about his patients. He will send you to a specialist if it is needed, not just for the sake of making work. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a god doctor to see him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Took me on when I was having trouble finding a GP. Best doctor I've found in years. He spent time getting to know me, and what my concerns were. Has taken those concerns very seriously.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I love the doctor and used to love his receptionists, but his new one isn't so great. She's a front line worker and needs to go the extra mile for people. And she should be sure to give accurate information. She once told me that the doctor was going to be at a walk in clinic at 1:30 that afternoon. I went, waited 2.5 hours and he wasn't there!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I Love this doctor. He is very helpfull and acertive when he is providing the diagnosis. His front desk staff are horrible. Very rude and disrespectfull. I still go there because I really love my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Shourideh is kind, thorough, knowledgeable, understanding and an excellent diagnostician. He is patient and calm. He does not hesitate to make referrals to specialists. He is the best physician I have had in my 78 years. My only complaint is the difficulty in getting through to his office by telephone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

My wife and have lived across Canada. No real bad experiences but nothing really setting any of our doctors apart. Until I met doctor shourideh that is. Very calm and very empathetic. Once after I had hurt my back again , he came into my store to personally see how I was doing.It showed me that he is genuine and not just a 9-5 Doctor. Need more like him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

He was very cold, basically read from a check list when looking at my child's well visit. One time my son had pink eye and an ear infection, and I was told to go to the walk-in because they couldn't see me. I haven't been back since.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012