Ratings for Dr. James Del Rosso

Will NOT return to Del Rosso, and would like to forget about Las Vegas Skin and Cancer Clinics entirely. Staff told me the day was running a bit behind...no prob. After patiently waiting for a 9am appt for 2 hours (the office opens at 8am!!). And then while I waited another 45 minutes in the room, the nurse entered without so much as knocking, and then didn't even acknowledge me or update me on when the doctor would be in. No surprise after that behavior, Dr and nurse were incredibly rude and treated me like a child. Explained nothing, did not ask if I had any additional questions (I had to literally shout them as dr was leaving the exam room), extremely rude, invasive, and careless with my examination...pulling and tugging at my clothes, opened door to the hallway and waiting room while I was still exposed! Dr seemed more concerned with belittling me than actually being knowledgeable. Humiliating experience. Spare yourself and find a different dr or different company altogether.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I think this doctor is knowledgeable, he know his stuff. What I did not care for is that I waited 1 hour and 50 minutes, without anyone coming to tell me the doctor is running late. That was my experience.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. Proficient in the Mohs Procedure. Lab in office for immediate results.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. James Del Rosso's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MB Health