Ratings for Dr. Emily B. Boyd

Dr. Boyd is an amazing obgyn. She was very knowledgable about my condition and very professional in dealing with my issues. She listened to me and my concerns and addressed them. She was truly concerned for me after my surgery and was very informative to my husband afterward. I wish I had found Dr. Boyd sooner, but am so glad I found her when I did. Her nursing staff is very caring and attentive. The office in Mt. Vernon is run very efficiently. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Misdiagnosed! I went to a more experienced OB. I will not see Boyd again!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Excellent doctor, I was her first repeat customer!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I felt very berated each time I saw her in the office. She made judgments and left me feeling terrified after just the first visit! She needs some experience with patients and improve her bedside manner. She was very rude and presumptuous! I left looking for a different doctor. She tests and tests and leaves you with a big bill. I will not be seeing her again!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Boyd is a great doctor! She is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares. She never makes me feel rushed and takes the time to answer all my questions. She explains everything clearly, always making sure that I understand her answers. I am very impressed with her overall as a doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Emily B. Boyd's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in St. Louis, IL