Ratings for Dr. Corey Richards

Le Dr. Richards est un excellent chirurgien/médecin. Pour avoir eu une chirurgie au genou ( remplacement complet du genou) j'ai constaté qu'iI est à l'écoute de ses patients et prends le temps d'expliquer les avantages et les risques de cette opération. Il fait un excellent suivi auprès de ses patients après la chirurgie.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

i found dr richards to be kind and attentive i just had my cast removed and am commencing in home physio my own choice. it was a wrist fracture ergo the weird typing. he made me feel comfortable and to me that is crucial during these times. thanks

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Richards is a excellent doctor would really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure to take all the precautions to give you the best treatment possible. I would absolutely refer anyone to him. You would be in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

HE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR WE HAD TO GO AT THE CHILDREN HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE SAID THAT MY GRANDCHILD WAS OK AND SHE WAS OPERATED FOR HER KNEE AT CHEO

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

What an incredible orthopedic surgeon! Had a knee replacement at the end of June and everything since has been awesome. Healing is progressing 100% and I expect to be golfing within the next few weeks. Dr. Richards is personable, knowledgeable and just a great doctor to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic work.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My dad and I have been dealing with Dr. Richards for the last month and a half and I have to say that this doctor is very knowledgeable and caring with my dad. He's very clear with his explanations and always does follow up appointments to make sure that my dad is ok, Highly recommend him if ever you need to see and orthopedist.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

J'ai eu une arthroscopie du genou pour une déchirure méniscale par le Dr Richards. C'est un excellent orthopédiste. L'équipe du post opératoire de l'hôpital de Buckingham est remarquable. J'ai vécu une très belle expérience. Bravo ! Quelle équipe dynamique !

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had two total knee replacements and he operated on both. Have had absolutely no problems at all, very happy with the result. Very caring, knows his stuff..... Explained what he was going to do and what would be involved in physio, Feel like a new person, now can walk everywhere and anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Connais bien sa profession mais omis de m'enseigner le bons exercices à faire suite à une période d'immobilisation. Ma recommandé d'attendre 1mois avant de débuter la réadaptation et j'ai développé une rigidité dans mon articulation. J'aurais donc du être mieux informée et surtout débuter la physio plus rapidement. ..

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I suffered a spiral fracture to my lower leg while skiing. I was brought to the emergency in the evening. I saw Dr. Richards the following morning. Dr. Richards clearly explained to me what my injury was and what he was going to do to fix it. That same afternoon he was operating on me and putting in a plate and 9 screws. At all my appointments he showed lots of patience and he always answered my questions. He has excellent bedside manners. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014