Ratings for Dr. Corey Richards

Dr. Richards is a excellent doctor would really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure to take all the precautions to give you the best treatment possible. I would absolutely refer anyone to him. You would be in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

HE IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR WE HAD TO GO AT THE CHILDREN HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE SAID THAT MY GRANDCHILD WAS OK AND SHE WAS OPERATED FOR HER KNEE AT CHEO

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

What an incredible orthopedic surgeon! Had a knee replacement at the end of June and everything since has been awesome. Healing is progressing 100% and I expect to be golfing within the next few weeks. Dr. Richards is personable, knowledgeable and just a great doctor to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic work.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My dad and I have been dealing with Dr. Richards for the last month and a half and I have to say that this doctor is very knowledgeable and caring with my dad. He's very clear with his explanations and always does follow up appointments to make sure that my dad is ok, Highly recommend him if ever you need to see and orthopedist.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

J'ai eu une arthroscopie du genou pour une déchirure méniscale par le Dr Richards. C'est un excellent orthopédiste. L'équipe du post opératoire de l'hôpital de Buckingham est remarquable. J'ai vécu une très belle expérience. Bravo ! Quelle équipe dynamique !

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had two total knee replacements and he operated on both. Have had absolutely no problems at all, very happy with the result. Very caring, knows his stuff..... Explained what he was going to do and what would be involved in physio, Feel like a new person, now can walk everywhere and anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Connais bien sa profession mais omis de m'enseigner le bons exercices à faire suite à une période d'immobilisation. Ma recommandé d'attendre 1mois avant de débuter la réadaptation et j'ai développé une rigidité dans mon articulation. J'aurais donc du être mieux informée et surtout débuter la physio plus rapidement. ..

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I suffered a spiral fracture to my lower leg while skiing. I was brought to the emergency in the evening. I saw Dr. Richards the following morning. Dr. Richards clearly explained to me what my injury was and what he was going to do to fix it. That same afternoon he was operating on me and putting in a plate and 9 screws. At all my appointments he showed lots of patience and he always answered my questions. He has excellent bedside manners. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I dont really want to go into detail about my situation but he was very thorough, nice and knowledgeable. His nurse was more than helpful as well, she was amazing. They work in an insane crazy busy environment yet still manage to really provide an excellent service. Im thankful he had taken the time to call a fellow specialist for a second opinion of my xrays and arranged for me to meet with the specialist a few days later. Instead of just slapping me with a cast he took all necessary precautions to ensure I will recover the best way possible and for that i am grateful.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

J'ai eu un grave accident il y a 2 mois et dr richards a du mettre des plaques a mon genou ainsi que tige a mon femur. jai donc eu 2 operations avec succes et je suis presentement 1 mois en avance sur le temps de guerison qu on m'avait predit. Merci docteur richards!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013