Ratings for Dr. Patrick K. Briggs

First would like to say I am a nurse with 31 yrs if experience at various levels of healthcare.... Staff RN, supervisor, manager and director. Went to see Dr. Briggs for a chronic condition that I have had all my life and which now reached the point where I knew I would most likely need surgery. From the very first appointment with Dr. Briggs I was impressed with he and his staff. All were very friendly. Punctuality which often goes by the wayside was not an issue and hasnt been with any of my follow up appointments. I see the Dr. within 15 mins of my scheduled time. Which, anyone who's ever been to see a doctor knows that's virtually on time. Dr. Briggs talks with me not, at me. Never condescending or dismissive. Personally called me the evening after my ankle fusion to see how I was doing. Also, prior to surgery, when seeing me in the hospital that I work at and he has privileges at, he always asked how I was doing and if there was anything he could do for me. Dr. Briggs came highly recommended both in reviews and by staff with whom he works. If you need any type of foot or ankle treatment, I could not recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I went for an office visit, and was charged a $60 copay. I did not even owe a copay, but nobody in the office bothered to verify my insurance. I have now been waiting four weeks to get my money back, and found out it was just processed yesterday. I will not go back and would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Straightforward yet compassionate and empathetic, Dr. Briggs answers all questions and takes an interest in the person as well as the patient. He's never "too busy" to give you his undivided and sincere attention.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Briggs is fantastic! So knowledgeable but also personable, caring, and attentive to details and follow-up. I highly recommend him for anyone having foot issues!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I went to Dr. BRiggs last week for heel pain in both feet and a swollen ankle. He was great! He found a bone spur on the front of my ankle and gave me injections in each heel that helped right away. I'm looking forward to having him as my new DPM. Thanks Dr. Briggs for helping me feel good again.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Briggs is very knowledgeable and has a very engaging bedside manner. I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis and received an injection that brought relief. Several weeks later unfortunately I tore the plantar fascia ligament while playing in a golf tournament. Dr. Briggs saw me the next day. He placed me in a boot and I am doing well now. He understood my impatience and frustration (competitive golfer and baseball coach) but was pretty blunt with me about the consequences of the injury. He has also treated my son (ingrown toenail) and my wife (ankle injury). We recommend him to all of our friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Biggs is a fantastic doctor. From the moment he walks in the door to the moment he walks out. He has impressed me with his knowledge and bed side manner.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

My 12 yr. old son's feet were deformed. He does waterpolo because, He couldn't do land sports very well without pain and he was even failing at P.E. in school. His knees to his ankles were straight but both feet were curved out like a ducks feet (flatfooted and no flexibility). The moment we met Dr. Briggs, I was very impressed by his knowledge, bedside manner, and his ability to listen. My son was very comfortable with him. The first foot was completed in August and the second in November 2012. DR. Briggs inserted a bone in the outside of the foot, tightened the tendons/ligaments in the ache of the foot and lengthened the Achilles tendon. Pretty major stuff for a 12 yr. old. My son was only in pain for 3 days after surgery but months of cast/boot. He was cleared for all activity in April 2013. After four 45 minute waterpolo championship games treading water as goalie the whole time (winning first), my son said he wanted to go tell Dr. Briggs "Thank You" again. WORLD'S BEST DOC!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Had the pleasure of meeting Dr.Briggs in Baytown,Tx.He was doing his best to help me with the RSD or CRPS in my left ankel.I still have the problem but not for lack of trying on Dr.Briggs part its just so hard to fix. this problem.Dr.Briggs is a good doctor ad recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I find Dr. Briggs to ba a very knowledgable Podiatrist. I had a stess fracture in my left foot and did not know until I was seen by Dr. Briggs. He Came into thee room I was waiting in, greeted me, smiled, and asked me what seems to be the problem. I told him about the pain in my foot and he began applying slight pressure to different areas of my foot. He then told me we are going to take some x-rays. After he looked at them there was nothing visible. He stated that from the swelling and soreness it was typical of a stress fracture. He theen presccribed a boot to wear for 3 weeks and celebrex for 2 weeks. My foot is now fine. Dr. Briggs is a very pleasentand caring Doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Patrick K. Briggs's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Providence