Ratings for Dr. Diana L. Elias

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

An excellent staff and a very skilled surgeon give the patient peace of mind.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I love Dr.Elisa she has done work for myself and both my dsughters and many of my friends and my daughters friends.the staff is awesome. I am getting ready for another surgery. I give her and her staff a 10.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I needed surgery due to medical conditions causing pain in order to improve my ability to function in daily life. Dr. Elias seemed to understand in the initial consult and even seemed to think what I was asking for would be possible. Now a few months after surgery I have found out that she decided to do what she thought would make me "look" the best during the surgery rather than what I asked for and was very important to reduce my pain. I'm very disappointed thus far by my results and would not recommend this Dr. for anyone who knows what they want. She will tell you one thing and you will end up with another.

Submitted March 25, 2013

I was very impressed with the staff, and loved Dr. Elias. She was informative, and sounded very confident. She made me feel totally relaxed. I'm very anxious to have her do my surgery. I recommend her to anyone looking for a #1 plastic surgeon. David

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I had a consult and was very impressed and would like to know what other people have to say.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Diana L. Elias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Castle-Connolly Top Doctor

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Any time I go into the office, Dr. Elias and her staff are warm and inviting,and very knowledgeable. "

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent staff and a very skilled surgeon give the patient peace of mind. "

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Skilled and knowledgeable doctor, excellent staff. Keeps a tight appointment schedule."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best in my knowledge. Doctor great and the staff are so caring about the patient needs and wants."

January 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Diana" to "Diana L."

October 20, 2013