Ratings for Dr. Erin M. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy and nurse Emily are knowledgeable, kind, honest, and great at what they do! I had breast augmentation done to correct uneven breasts and I couldn't be happier with the results! They were very clear on what I could expect and what was expected of me. They thoroughly answered all of my questions and listened to my concerns. I'd do it all over again.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had breast reduction surgery going from a 38G to a 38C. Dr. Kennedy and her nurse, Emily, were wonderful! They prepared me for the procedure, explaining everything clearly and letting me know what to expect for recovery. I am extremely happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Kennedy to anyone! She is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent experiences with Dr. Kennedy and her staff. She is very knowledgeable, professional and always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. That's what keeps me coming back . ( plus the great results) I would highly recommend Dr. Kennedy !

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I can't express enough, how wonderful I feel. Erin Kennedy is a wonderful surgeon. My breast augmentation went perfect. She and her staff know what they are doing, I trust them. I am the happiest women in the area.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Kennedy is an amazing surgeon. Her and her staff were extremely helpful and professional. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Kennedy to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Erin for a full tummy tuck and flank lipo. It has been just over 5 months and I am beyond pleased with the results. She is an amazing surgeon and was very honest with me through it all. Her staff from the front desk to her wonderful nurse were always so wonderful and informative.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I adore Dr. Kennedy she is a wonderful person! She sat with me and talked about options and I go to her about once a month for something new! I recently got Botox and am very satisfied with the results! Dr. Kennedy also say with me and talked before my Botox because she cares! Can't wait until my next appointment!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

So happy with my results from my breast augmentation, Dr. Erin Kennedy did a fabulous job. Very professional and knowledgable in her field. Prior to my augmentation, 10 years ago I was in a bad car accident and needed reconstructive surgery. Erin performed the surgery and I was very pleased with my results. Overall I think Dr. Erin Kennedy is a wonderful surgeon and I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr Kennedy helped me realize a breast reduction could help alleviate back pain, that I had been suffering for years with. I had surgery on a Monday and was able to return to work the following Monday. I followed all instructions for post operative care and I am extremely pleased with the results and my pain is gone!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Kennedy did my tummy tuck .surgery went good however I developed seroma. Dr felt it would go away. After ten days of agony I called dr for relief dr said she couldn't do anything to help. I went to Iowa city hospital the next day. They drained several cups of fluid and put in a drain. They said it woundnt have healed by itself. Hopefully this will work. Was very disappointed in dr kennedys lack of concern for my well being.however her nurse was very nice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Erin M. Kennedy's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company