Ratings for Dr. Cherie B. Miner

My bad rating is not towards Dr Minor what time I had with her was fine. She sent me right away to have MRI what she suspected and what the orthopedic that referred me to her said is NOT AT ALL the issue... So her nurse calls me today with little to any explanation to my issue I had to look it up she seemed very annoyed that I asked what the next step was she said we wait to see if pain injection works I had during MRI procedure I said is there anything else I can take stronger than Ibuprofen/Tylenol that is NOT a narcotic. She says A-leave! I have suffered with other back issues for 20 years and NEVER to pain pills but I have been in so much pain the last year. I have almost resorted to anything at this point. I felt a very unconcerned feeling from her. I hung up then called back with other questions my questions were how long will it take to heal she says it will never heal and I asked then why am I not being scheduled for surgeon and she says they like to see if the Steroid injection is gonna work for a bit. I am so upset and don't know what to do except reach out to another Dr cause I feel like I basically got a BAN-AID and spent over $200.00 yesterday.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

She was great. My husband is using this same clinic for his knee replacement. I arrived 1 1/2 hours prior to my appointment time. They took me right on back and I was headed home well before my appt time. Would highly recommend her or the Andrews Clinc in Birmingham for all your ortho needs.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Everyone in my family has used Dr. Miner with success. She doesn't just treat symptoms, she finds the cause. If you are in pain she does her best to try and find relief for you - physical therapy or medication or a combination of both while you are going through the diagnostic process. You can usually get an appointment within a couple of days.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Miner is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is very helpful and knowledgeable and I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Miner is a very caring and compassionate physician. She always takes time to listen to the problems that you are having and is very thorough. She is very dedicated to her patients and she always trys to work you in (unlike most orthopedics these days). She is a refreshing orthopedist to see.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. Cherie B. Miner's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1997)