Ratings for Dr. Louis Morissette

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Helped me through a few tough years. saved my life, and Soul, many times over.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Morissette, and his team of professionals, including his knowledgeable wife Johanne have saved my life, and Soul, many times over. And without Johanne,s tough love approach, and Louis,s patience, and kindness, i would NOT be writing this today. Thank-You so much guys&gals for the love, and attention no one else ever gave me, since the day i was born, and i love you both dearly! With love and utmost respect Andre Ouellette Ottawa Ontario

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

great motivator to help me something about my drinking

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Morissette saved my life - it's as simple as that. He was always open and frank with me. Dr. Morissette is one of the main reasons that I enjoy almost 19 years of sobriety. Thank you Dr. Morissette and my prime Joanne. ODAT!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

with his great skills and abilities he has enabled me to address my issues and how to process and reset my thinking-----a process of 3+ years has allowed me to move into a joyful life at the age of 58-----i am part of his weekly mens group which is another link into enriching healthy consciousness-----i am a professional from the health field and share this as a hope for others

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. M goes out of his way to find information that could help you. I depend on him for my care and recovery.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Louis Morissette's Credentials

Unicare

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "It's no wonder he is no longer in practice...thank God someone stopped this man and took his license away!!!"

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helped me through a few tough years. saved my life, and Soul, many times over."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morissette, and his team of professionals, including his knowledgeable wife Johanne have saved my life, and Soul, many times over. And without Johanne,s to..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great motivator to help me something about my drinking"

February 11, 2015