Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Webman

Agree with the other two comments. Long waiting time, little face time with the doctor. I always felt rushed when he came into the office, didn't answer questions or provide treatment goals. Felt as if I was just another number. During colonoscopy, he didn't wait to insert the instrument before I was asleep because he was in such a hurry. No follow up upon being released. During an office visit, when asked how to proceed, he rudely told me I needed to get my other health conditions under control first, with no guidance.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

He had me come for unnecessary appointments, and I had to wait at least an hour and a half each time. I don't know if this was an oversight on his part, or a way of milking as many appointments out of me as possible to get paid. I suspect this because he overbooks(each time I've seen him I was third in line and he hadn't even arrived at the office yet.)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Did not feel that Dr. Webman was looking out for my best interest. As a result of my poor encounter, I have avoided seeing any doctors for over 3 years, even though I have full medical insurance. My wife has finally persuaded me to look for a new doctor. I hope I have a better experience than the one with Dr. Webman.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Robert M. Webman's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1978)

Pacificare