Ratings for Dr. Edward Zoltan

Unfriendly staff, long wait times, and conceivably the worst urologist ever. He had no idea of how to do a prostate examination, it was extremely painful - as if he was a terrible combination of clueless and/or sadistic. There's just this bad vibe about the whole experience, I would never go back.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

The doctor didn't even spend one minute during the entire visit, and just prescribed antibiotic without any explanation. Not professional.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Edward Zoltan MD is a an incredible urologist and surgeon. Dr. Zoltan was very careful to perform diagnostic tests before coming to a conclusion and spent time to explain diagnosis. Followed surgery with follow-up phone call and then follow-up examination. Very caring from beginning to end. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Edward Zoltan MD. I and my family can't thank Dr. Edward Zoltan MD enough. He is most exceptional and you will be in the most competent hands in the profession.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I had an excellent experience at Dr Zoltan's office. He made the correct diagnosis and i was able to avoid an unnecessary surgery on my gall bladder. would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I explained to Dr. Zoltan that antibiotics had not worked on my condition and that I was concerned I had chronic abacterial chronic prostatitis. What was his response? He prescribed me an antibiotic and told me to stop reading stuff on the internet. Then he wrote me a referral to get an operation on my varicocele. Varicoceles, I later found out, do not cause any of the symptoms I have. To top it off, when he gave me a prostate exam, he did it so roughly that I had to go home from work the next day because my prostate hurt so much that I couldn't sit down without feeling a stabbing pain. Basically, he ignored my symptoms, recommmended that I get an expensive operation on an unrelated condition, and then made my symptoms worse. Avoid Dr. Zoltan.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Edward Zoltan's Credentials

• Greek

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2002)