Ratings for Dr. Jonathan F. Greene

He was very professional and asked several questions, instead of assuming things like some Drs. He also took the time to explain why and how things were happening.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Greene as an excellent family physician. He was very prompt and the office staff was helpful and friendly. He took time to address all of my concerns and made me feel like a priority. He was knowledgeable and explained things to me in a way that I could understand. If you are looking for a physician in the Maryville area, you would be very happy with Dr. Greene.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

My visit to Dr. Greens office was terrible, i waited for hours and was treated very rudely. Dr. Green spent all of maybe 30 seconds actually examing me for my physical and was not very nice! I was then sent away for blood work across town. I was very unhappy with my visit but was even more andered when I recieved my bill in the mail!! $1500 for a routine FREE physical that I get once a year with my ins, all because the "Dr" or better yet "Crook" coded my visit wrong. When i call them to get it worked out they tell me its not their problem and to pay, of course i say no and they send my debt to collections within the same business day!! Money hungry joke of a dr in my opinion. I DO NOT recommend you go see these Rude, Greedy, Useless people!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Jonathan F. Greene's Credentials

• Pikeville Coll, Sch Of Osteo Med, Pikeville Ky 41501 (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal